Thread: Enderle mechanical pump help 80 110

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Enderle mechanical pump help 80 110

If you have a enderle 80a or 110 i could use some help, i need to know which clocking rotation the gear goes in so it makes pressure on the outlet side. If you have one we could look at i will email you a picture to describe what im talking about. Thanks, Keith

kkustomz1@aol.com

Junior Member JOURNEYMAN
    Go to dragparts .com the tech section, will show you rotation

Thats a nice site, but again its not technical enough. My enderle 110 does not have that index mark on the cover. I need to know which way the actual vane pump clocks in the housing in relation to inlet and exhaust to make correct pressure.?

Quote Originally Posted by kwkracing
    Thats a nice site, but again its not technical enough. My enderle 110 does not have that index mark on the cover. I need to know which way the actual vane pump clocks in the housing in relation to inlet and exhaust to make correct pressure.?
    Keith, i've got an Enderle 110 that i was running on my blown alcohol sm/blk off the cam before i melted down a piston. I'll go out to the shop tomorrow and take an upclose pic of the cap location and post it for you, as you already know the clocking of the cap would be 180 degrees if you run a belt drive.

Zip.

Here you go Keith,
    Obviously the WD 40 didn't do the protection i expected it too do, i'll have to clean this pump before useing it again. I haven't even looked at it in over 2 yrs.

Note: the driven gear spindle is offset too the top of the pump. If you mount the pump with inlet and outlet vertical, the cam drive setup would put the driven gear off to the right, the belt drive setup would be opposite to the left 180*

Cover just as it came off of the pump, Note: the divider sets at the bottom of the pump, cover is flipped 180* from left to right.

Side view of cover as it came off the pump, this setup was ran on cam timing cover, NOT belt driven.

Hope this helps, this cover doesn't have a notch either but does have a small hash mark at the top of the cover.

Zip.