Thread: Need Info

Need Info

Has anybody ever brought anything from Gearhead Performance?I have been looking into buying a 383 from them. :?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    Do they advertise on here? Never heard of them. Where are you located? Might help us to give you names of builders in your area.
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Very nice car!Thank you for your reply.Gearhead Performance is in Dunedin,FL.They have three stores down there.The ad # is 2010397 they are selling crate engines for Patroit Performance at a good price.THe ad states new dart SHP block,Eagle crank,eagle I beams,forged pistons and a HYD roller cam and Patroits aluminium heads.I live in Franklin,WV in our town we have onr redlight,it is very small not even a wal mart here.It is a hour and half drive to wal mart.Great place for kids,schools are great here and best of all everybody LOVES THE LORD HERE!!Thank You

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

383 engine

HEY BACKYARD,a couple of months ago I bought a 450hp 383 from NYES AUTOMOTIVE,MUNCIE,INDIANA.I got the tip from one of the guys on the forum here.I payed 4K for it! I PUT it in my wifes 72 trans am and it runs like a bear.Try giving them a call,they are good people.FISHMANJOE

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    x2 on NYES.
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Thanks for the info.In the times we face now,it is good to know that people will stop what they are doing to help out someone they don t even know.I would hate to lose my money on junk.When you are disable cash is hard to come by.Thanks Very Much