Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meetin' new folks

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Meetin' new folks

I got to meet qtrmile2, at KCIR yesterday, at the NHRA nationals, in Kansas City. Very nice guy, It was my honor and pleasure.
    No matter where you go, there you are.
    **IN GOD WE TRUST**

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    Good deal suicide. I'm suppose to meet up with Holloway this winter in Durham,NC and possibly a few others. Should be a good time.
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

This forum is great. Usually,on OTHER forums, the only time you ever hear of anyone wanting to meet up in person it is followed by empty threats of Ass whoopings or "Put your $$ where your mouth is" grudge race that everyone knows aint ever gonna happen....You know, like pretty much any thread Ed Bigley participates in.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    I know there is alot of good guys on this forum and I just proved it again by meeting Suicidebomb. What a nice guy and his ride is awesome. That thing fly's and goes straight as an arrow.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    This forum is great. Usually,on OTHER forums, the only time you ever hear of anyone wanting to meet up in person it is followed by empty threats of Ass whoopings or "Put your $$ where your mouth is" grudge race that everyone knows aint ever gonna happen....You know, like pretty much any thread Ed Bigley participates in.
    I gotta add that I travel A BUNCH and have raced as far as KS to IN down to FL and most states in between and have never met a better group of folks than I did this weekend. No matter where you go there is usually at least one idiot that ruins the weekend for everybody. Not this weekend. (and I was on good behavior, no trash talking or stupid stuff 'cause I wasn't gonna be the idiot. lol) It was just good people having fun and I'd be glad to call any of 'em family. If there were a drag strip or a group of guys like that anywhere near me I'd have to have a car. Wish all the rest of you guys could have made it.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE curtisreed's Avatar
    Don't even mention that douche's name over here. He might get a whiff of it and this will be another forum shot to crap.

Curtis

Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Hey Rabbit we always have fun like that. I popped the head off of a valve and you never would have known I lost an engine. It was good to have you with us.

It is pretty cool to see people actually getting together from here... I always thought it was a good site too. Being down in Oregon, I don't get over on that side much. I will be in Indy in January, but unfortunately working most of the time. One of these days....
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jaxsmith
    Hey Rabbit we always have fun like that. I popped the head off of a valve and you never would have known I lost an engine. It was good to have you with us.
    I was really hoping it was a broken valve spring, but it was skipping pretty bad when you were loading it up. ouch. Hope it didn't mess the head up to bad.

It would be a fun to have a place like that to race. I have to travel a long way just about every time I race.

As far as having another get together, we shouldn't wait till October to do it again. October is probably to worst month for me to do it, but it's probably the best weather and a good time for everybody else.

And I gotta figure out a way to get my truck on the strip with you guys.

I already bought a practice tree and also thinking about that one I saw in the pawn shop saturday :shock:

Quote Originally Posted by doorracer
    Don't even mention that douche's name over here. He might get a whiff of it and this will be another forum shot to crap.

Curtis