Engine Blocks

Old 09-24-2010, 02:18 AM
showbusiness
CRAFTSMAN

Default Engine Blocks

Any input on the PRO-RACE copy of the Lil M blocks, need to upgrade my bow-tie. C.A.M. Performance is selling these.Thanks :? :?
Old 09-24-2010, 01:17 PM
hink
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: Engine Blocks

Originally Posted by showbusiness
Any input on the PRO-RACE copy of the Lil M blocks, need to upgrade my bow-tie. C.A.M. Performance is selling these.Thanks :? :?
Those are chinese blocks and are junk I have one here and you can have itfor free but I can tell you this its totaly junk.

I did alot of testing on those junk blocks when they first hit the market a while back.

Here are some links to go over

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic...er=asc&start=0

This is the link of the final probing and testing of the chinese block and it took couple of months for PBM to admit there blocks were from china, Just an up date PBM no longer sells those blocks.

http://speedtalk.com/forum/viewtopic...er=asc&start=0
Old 09-25-2010, 01:22 AM
showbusiness
CRAFTSMAN

Default Engine Blocks

Thanks for info.
Old 09-25-2010, 04:51 AM
hink
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Re: Engine Blocks

Originally Posted by showbusiness
Thanks for info.
YOU MEAN YOU DON'T WANT THE FREE CHINESE BLOCK??? :lol:
Old 09-25-2010, 05:40 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

He has a race car so he probably can't afford a boat. No need for an anchor.

Curtis
Old 09-25-2010, 09:18 AM
hink
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by doorracer
He has a race car so he probably can't afford a boat. No need for an anchor.

Curtis
LOL
Old 09-27-2010, 05:50 PM
cncmotorsports
MASTER BUILDER

It's bad enough we have to deal with Chinese Crankshafts, Connecting Rods and rocker arms, but now blocks. We bought one to see what all the hipe was, they are crude.. Dart or world, don't trust anything but these blocks.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:04 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by cncmotorsports
It's bad enough we have to deal with Chinese Crankshafts, Connecting Rods and rocker arms, but now blocks. We bought one to see what all the hipe was, they are crude.. Dart or world, don't trust anything but these blocks.
IMO it's just a matter of time before world, dart and some of the other brands start buying casting from china.....Cp
Old 09-28-2010, 03:27 AM
JEFF69Z28
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by cepx111
IMO it's just a matter of time before world, dart and some of the other brands start buying casting from china.....Cp
I SURE HOPE NOT BUT MONEY TALKS AND THATS EVENTULLY WANT MATTERS MOST TO SOME!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:11 AM
hink
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by cepx111
I have talk to Richard Maskins quite a few times I really don't think Dart is going to ever go to the chinese for castings.

Now World I wouldn't be surprised if they did as they seem to bee in trouble financialy and shut there engine building shop down last year because of failur rates were to high,

We we seeing alot of issues with world blocks and they would never take them back so we stopped using world blocks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -