Thread: racing equiptment 4 sale !!!!!!

racing equiptment 4 sale !!!!!!

:shock: any one interested in buying all my racing stuff? over 30,000 invested asking 10,000 or best !!!!!! KILLER DEAL

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    sure i will take the rottler boring bar and head machine, what do you use for resurfacing and balancing?

for sale!!

sorry bud im selling both my cars ,trailer and all parts. i have 2 sport stock cars one of them is turn key best of everything got over 15000 just in the motor asking 10,00 obo for all!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE curtisreed's Avatar
    I didn't realize the classified section of RJ had been deleted. Guess I'll have to sell my stuff over here now.

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doorracer
    I didn't realize the classified section of RJ had been deleted. Guess I'll have to sell my stuff over here now.
    heck yeah!!! who wants to buy a good used weedwacker (gas) and an electric hedge trimmer :?: :lol:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Quote Originally Posted by doorracer

They did it so LITTLEROD doesn't have to keep jumping back and forth between his ads and the threads about him on the scammer section.