Thread: DO NOT buy from slsbryr

DO NOT buy from slsbryr

i bought a tranny on this site from slsbryr(liar), had it rebuilt and lightened and come to find out that he misadvertised and lied to me about the ratios so now i have a tranny with all this money caught up in something i can't use because i trusted somebody for thier word, bad idea. when i wrote to him after he wouldn't return my calls he said to bad all sales are final even thought that wasn't posted in his ad. so yeah don't buy from this liar scumbag!!!!
    http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...NAW-4-SPD.html

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Ad # please :!: :!:
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    X2. It may not be totally over if we can have more details as Mopar asked. He may consider something new when he finds he is being discussed on here. If this is made more public & all details are posted, sometimes bad deals can still be resolved.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar

Re: DO NOT buy from slsbryr

Quote Originally Posted by kickstandfab
    i bought a tranny on this site from slsbryr(liar), had it rebuilt and lightened and come to find out that he misadvertised and lied to me about the ratios so now i have a tranny with all this money caught up in something i can't use because i trusted somebody for thier word, bad idea. when i wrote to him after he wouldn't return my calls he said to bad all sales are final even thought that wasn't posted in his ad. so yeah don't buy from this liar scumbag!!!!
    http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...NAW-4-SPD.html
    now it stays here
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

Here are the details for the Saginaw 4psd:

SAGINAW 4 SPD
    Ad #1942606 Posted:2010-08-08 19:34:39
    This ad expired 35 days ago.
    $200.00

Saginaw 4 spd 10 spline shaft, 0 line gears, feel free to ask questions, casting numbers will be supplied if needed. thank you
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

I'm not understanding this post, the seller said (0) inline gears, meaning no gears i assume. I thought all Saganaw's were 2.20 low gear, what is the buyer saying it had a cluster gear that wasn't a 2.20 ratio. This whole complaint is not possible to answer too, unless there is some emails/PM's where the seller misrepresented the trans, he certaianly didn't in the ad and for $200.00 it's a steal at worse.

JMO

Zip.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    YEP. Paint it Blue, and Call it New,,,