Less then 30 days left on Darts 250.00 rebate

Old 09-03-2010, 02:42 AM
hink
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Less then 30 days left on Darts 250.00 rebate

Dart is offering a 250.00 rebate on their Big-M and Big-M Sportsman blocks (P/N 3163344 through 31273654) Sold to a retail customer on or after July 1st, Until September 30, 2010 will qualify for a direct manufacturer mail in rebate of 250.00.

The customer will be able to download a rebate form and mail it in with thier original receipt to receive their rebate in the form of a check. This rebate is available to end users only. Rebates can not be collected on blocks purchased for or meant for resale. The rebate offer ends September 30, 2010 rebate submissions with in the outlined purchase dates and with the proper documents will still be accepted until December 31st, 2010

Get with your local Dart dealer before the end of the month!!!
Old 09-03-2010, 11:37 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Cicked on Engine Tech and found the classifieds. May need to get my computer checked...
Old 09-03-2010, 12:41 PM
hink
EXPERT BUILDER

Originally Posted by ajk
Cicked on Engine Tech and found the classifieds. May need to get my computer checked...
I would if I had blocks for sale Some people have already called about this offer!! My coputer is working just fine thanks.

My computer was working fine a month ago when I first posted this Dart offer and also received calls then too.