STEPHEN RAMAGE STRIKES AGAIN

Old 08-24-2010, 06:31 PM
tschevelle
JOURNEYMAN

Default STEPHEN RAMAGE STRIKES AGAIN

here is a good one and I know I will never see my money back or chuck nuytten racing carbs. the story goes like this it had to be abought 5 to 6 years ago I got a racing engine built by ramage it took a while to get it but I got it dynoed with the 1050 alcohol carb that was supplied. never really worked that great so I put a rons flying toilet on car ran great. so took carb off and put it on shelf. well got my daughter a dragster she has been running well but thought I would try alcohol. so I sent carb to chuck nuytten to have it gone through and make it perfect for her dragster.now comes the surprise he receives it and calls me and tells me the carb I own( so I thought) is stolen ramage sent him a bad check so it was never paid for he stiffed him 1,500.00 all his carb are numbered and he knew one day it would show up again. he wants to rip his head off he is very upset. he will fix it and make it new again with a warranty but will cost me 850.00 I am not happy but dont have much of a choice. ramage is a crooked scum bag and owes me 850.00 and mr. nuytten 650.00