Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Be aware of scam with raceparts 89

  1. #1

    Be aware of scam with raceparts 89

    Just wanted to warn all of the scam this guy is trying to pull. He has a motor listed here ad 1947481. I called and talked with him and made a deal over the phone. Then drove 640 miles to find that the motor was completely different form the add. He did not even come to show the motor and attempt to make the sale. So beware of dealing with raceparts89 from Ardmore, OK. I have done alot of dealing here and this is the first issue I have had.

  2. #2
    did you go to his house did you talk to someone other than him did see this post in time he might have pulled a fast one on me not sure yet.

  3. #3
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Ga.
    Posts
    2,295
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaracing2
    did you go to his house did you talk to someone other than him did see this post in time he might have pulled a fast one on me not sure yet.

    Whatdidyousay?

  4. #4
    Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbit
    Quote Originally Posted by vegaracing2
    did you go to his house did you talk to someone other than him did see this post in time he might have pulled a fast one on me not sure yet.

    Whatdidyousay?
    now thats frickin funny :lol:
    Chris

    As close to "Normal" as I can get...

  5. #5
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE TheRabbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Augusta, Ga.
    Posts
    2,295
    Harbone, I'm from the south. You gotta type slow so I can keep up! lol

  6. #6
    Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,919
    Blog Entries
    1
    punctuation is the key... :lol:
    Chris

    As close to "Normal" as I can get...

  7. #7
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    kingsport tn
    Posts
    1,735
    ,.?'";:*! like that? lol
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

  8. #8
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    4,143
    I hate it when someone will type agreat big long reply to a thread and they don't use any punctuation marks or capital letters it really gives me a headache and makes me wonder if they talk the same way too you know take one great big breath and just start talking without stopping and tell you their whole story and spell stuff wrong tooo it really is hard to read at times it happens alot on internet message board s like this one the best forum on the internet much better than yellowbullet cause they called me a phuckstick for no reason and I like tater tots

  9. #9
    Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Wi
    Posts
    516
    Quote Originally Posted by Tod74
    I hate it when someone will type agreat big long reply to a thread and they don't use any punctuation marks or capital letters it really gives me a headache and makes me wonder if they talk the same way too you know take one great big breath and just start talking without stopping and tell you their whole story and spell stuff wrong tooo it really is hard to read at times it happens alot on internet message board s like this one the best forum on the internet much better than yellowbullet cause they called me a phuckstick for no reason and I like tater tots
    !

  10. #10
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    kingsport tn
    Posts
    1,735
    I don't always you proper puctuation or spelling punctuation cause my mind goes faster then fingers and im to lazy to proof read,
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy