Fueled by the Fallen

Old 07-14-2010, 11:35 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Default Fueled by the Fallen

I seen this on Yellowbullet and thought that I would share this with you guys. I think it is an awesome thing that these guys are doing.

DD I think that what you do is also awesome. There aint to many people around anymore that support the troops like you guys do.

Here is the link.....

http://www.fueledbythefallen.com/
Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Dennis, I was actually inspired by this guy when he first came on the scene.
He's grown from just one car to several now. GREAT stuff !!
Old 07-15-2010, 12:22 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

If you ever have a chance to see this truck in person you really need to.
The only way to describe it is it will bring tears to your eyes and you will never forget it.
The body is one piece and tilts back and there is not an inch that is not painted in some sort of scene or picture.

It also has one hell of a load stereo that plays God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood over and over.

Just seeing pictures doesn't come close to seeing it in person. I just starred at it for what seamed like an hour.

http://www.venturavintagerods.org/tribute.htm
Old 07-15-2010, 09:53 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
If you ever have a chance to see this truck in person you really need to.
The only way to describe it is it will bring tears to your eyes and you will never forget it.
The body is one piece and tilts back and there is not an inch that is not painted in some sort of scene or picture.

It also has one hell of a load stereo that plays God Bless the USA by Lee Greenwood over and over.

Just seeing pictures doesn't come close to seeing it in person. I just starred at it for what seamed like an hour.

http://www.venturavintagerods.org/tribute.htm
I seen that truck in a magazine. They did an awesome spread on it. I really love that truck.
Old 07-16-2010, 05:18 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

A couple of years ago, they displayed it at the Boise Roadster Show. Impeccable work ! You oughta see the hauler for it. I spent a good hour just looking at the truck and trailer ! Both units(show truck and the hauler) need to be seen more than once to see all there is to see.
Old 07-16-2010, 09:51 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
A couple of years ago, they displayed it at the Boise Roadster Show. Impeccable work ! You oughta see the hauler for it. I spent a good hour just looking at the truck and trailer ! Both units(show truck and the hauler) need to be seen more than once to see all there is to see.
I saw them both at Laporte In. last year. You're right, amazing is all you can say. It makes you think about every person that has fallen for our country. EVERY ONE THAT HAS FALLEN FOR OUR COUNTRY IS A HERO.
What's even more impressive is talking to Dale. He is so humble about his creation and tribute.