Just not right

Old 07-13-2010, 06:40 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default Just not right

Just saw this on racespace has anyone else seen this :?: I haven't personally :!:

HankeePankee I was looking at racecars the other day on RacingJunk and what pops up on the banner at the bottom of the screen? Two FAGGOTS kissing! It was an advertisement for an interracial GAY dating website. This pisses me off more than all the political BS put together, it makes me sick. Can you believe that RJ lets trash like that advertise on there website. People can't let there kids look at cars on here without worrying about them seeing two FAGS suckin each others faces. They are constantly deleting peoples pics of girls in bikinis or showin a little skin but then they let nasty fags kiss on the front page! God himself said that it is DETESTABLE!!! Its not "OK to be GAY" and I'm tired of people puttin that it is, right out in kids faces. I bet money these two RJ guy are faggots themselves, they might as well be. Screw this website, they'll never get another honor payment from me. They have no honor or common decency to put that trash on here. If they don't like what I have to say, TOUGH SHIT !!!! Let em delete my profile, I have no use for it or them or this website any longer.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:03 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

That's disgusting!! The 'ol RJ front office can't seem to catch a break lately! If it is so.........I too would like to know why they spend soooo much time deleting "hotty pics" only to let the gayboys advertise their dating sites. Hmmmmmmmmm any undercover RJers? :shock: :shock:
Old 07-13-2010, 07:05 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Go over to your racespace it is being posted everywhere.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:32 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I must get the non fag version over here, have not seen it here. that shit makes me sick!! :evil:
Old 07-13-2010, 07:33 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
I must get the non fag version over here, have not seen it here. that chit makes me sick!! :evil:
Old 07-13-2010, 08:31 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Now that is over the line.
Deleting hot girl pics but letting the scally wagging butt pumpers post ads???? WTF!
This place must be run by a bunch of anti American homos.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:23 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Ok Please do not get angry with me and I am not saying this is the case with you just making a coment on what I believe to be true based only on what I've heard.

" tracking cookies" "third party cookies"

Usually the advertisements you get online are determined by sites you have visited.

" tracking cookies"

I am seeing PEPSI ads right now. :P
Old 07-13-2010, 11:25 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Sooo, Tod, what are you saying is that MOPAR1968 has been surfing......... :shock:

Now thats funny as hell :lol:
Old 07-13-2010, 11:28 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

from WIKIPEDIA

Tracking
Tracking cookies may be used to track internet users' web browsing habits. This can also be done in part by using the IP address of the computer requesting the page or the referrer field of the HTTP header, but cookies allow for a greater precision. This can be done for example as follows:

Third-party cookies and Web bugs, explained below, also allow for tracking across multiple sites. Tracking within a site is typically used to produce usage statistics, while tracking across sites is typically used by advertising companies to produce anonymous user profiles (which are then used to determine what advertisements should be shown to the user).

Old 07-14-2010, 03:51 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

all I see is pepsi, att. & a local chevy dealer . my puter must beat the chitt out of gay cookies. :shock: :twisted:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -