Thread: Ad 1929518? what ya think?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Ad 1929518? what ya think?

Do you think this ad could be the same BS we have all been seeing in the past?

A 70' SS 396 restoration with 450HP "550 w/ a shot of nitrous" with a set of "Centerlinse" wheels on 10" slicks (car appears to have magnum 500's) & looks bone stock (nice car) etc....

It can be yours for "14K".... poster is "Lener".

if it is for real, I apologize... I have been wrong before. But look, if it is really what it says for 14K, someone better pick it up soon.

Re: Ad 1929518? what ya think?

Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    Do you think this ad could be the same BS we have all been seeing in the past?

A 70' SS 396 restoration with 450HP "550 w/ a shot of nitrous" with a set of "Centerlinse" wheels on 10" slicks (car appears to have magnum 500's) & looks bone stock (nice car) etc....

It can be yours for "14K".... poster is "Lener".

if it is for real, I apologize... I have been wrong before. But look, if it is really what it says for 14K, someone better pick it up soon.
    Scoot-

Got one. same MO as the racehoward gang. Same general area and notice there is never a phone number. Keeps you from cross referencing the ads or running an Intellius report. Incorrect description and low price.

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Well this guy cussed me up one side & down the other when I told him what I really thought about his ad & who he was... guess I hurt his feelings. These scammers get really defensive!! They are a volatile species indeed.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

He blocked me.... surprise.

I detected a Asian accent in his belligerent babbling on the past message.

Could this be some dude in a rice-hut somewhere formulating his next poorly worded Chevelle or Camaro ad?

What will lener's next Scampaigne be???

Tune in to the classified to see....
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"