Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

likes to scam people then change his name he is 15 yrs old and been taught well by dad chevyguy6995 thet got me good but its not over yet

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Moron

Pete
    Why do you start an entirely new thread on this? You just don't get it AT ALL. You are pis$ing off everyone all over again with your ignorance. Learn when to talk and when to shut up. You must have a never ending supply of bullets to shoot yourself with. Delete this thread and post on your other thread IF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEW INFORMATION TO BACK YOUR CLAIM IT IS NOT A 406. And You have no right to put chevyguy in this. Yes he is the Dad, BUT YOU TRADED WITH A KID RIGHT? AND FOR A VAN??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Moron

Quote Originally Posted by blownalky3
    Pete
    Why do you start an entirely new thread on this? You just don't get it AT ALL. You are pis$ing off everyone all over again with your ignorance. Learn when to talk and when to shut up. You must have a never ending supply of bullets to shoot yourself with. Delete this thread and post on your other thread IF AND ONLY IF YOU HAVE NEW INFORMATION TO BACK YOUR CLAIM IT IS NOT A 406. And You have no right to put chevyguy in this. Yes he is the Dad, BUT YOU TRADED WITH A KID RIGHT? AND FOR A VAN??????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
    X2 :!: :twisted:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar

Re: watch midsouthhodrodz hes at it again change name offen

Quote Originally Posted by pete18
    likes to scam people then change his name he is 15 yrs old and been taught well by dad chevyguy6995 thet got me good but its not over yet
    Thanks for the tip Sherlock. So whats wrong with that turd Camaro? It doesn't even have a 496 in it does it.
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Dude don't you ever quit :?: You both got what you deserved :!: :!: Now shut up :!: JMO Mark Arnold
    Head's up the true drag race!!

look

dad drove the car dad handed me the tittle ya'll was not there and yes it a 496 in camero look don't shot ur mouth off when ya'll dont know this is not over been checking with people in his town midsouthhotrodz back on with ads look i don't want to get anyone else burned by this trash eveyone i talk to wonders where all the cars he got at his house on what he makes he is being investagated it will all come out soon and i will keep ya posted oh ask him who allen is and what he got in trouble for what was he was selling u notice he has not answered that since i been asking

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Damn, it hurts to read this. Go back to school & this time stay awake!! As for the rest of this crap, go phuck yourself like you told this forum to do. :shock: :shock: :roll:

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: look

What did he say? I will tell you in laymans terms pete: NOBODY CARES!
    You two conned each other! LMAOOOOO!
    Quote Originally Posted by pete18
    dad drove the car dad handed me the tittle ya'll was not there and yes it a 496 in camero look don't shot ur mouth off when ya'll dont know this is not over been checking with people in his town midsouthhotrodz back on with ads look i don't want to get anyone else burned by this trash eveyone i talk to wonders where all the cars he got at his house on what he makes he is being investagated it will all come out soon and i will keep ya posted oh ask him who allen is and what he got in trouble for what was he was selling u notice he has not answered that since i been asking

u sure

u sure u r not kin to james u on a check too let someone scam u and i bet u would cry like a baby are u on drugs

damn

yep i care i didn't scam him why don't he give my 496 back and i will give him the406/305 back then end of story

11. Racing Junk