Old 06-25-2010, 10:37 AM
mcmahonc
SHOW GUEST

Default Update

Money has been refunded!
Old 06-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

there has been plenty of previous warnings on here about him...

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...ghlight=apache

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...light=apachehp

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-25-2010, 12:05 PM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

o k so here is my suggestion and I don't know how they would go about it in a legal sense as I am no lawyer. if there is anyway possible that racingjunk can put a disclaimer that there is a forum that potential buyers should view first before sending anyone anything. be money or products. I know they do more than enough for a non profit website as it is but for the most part people do not even know this forum exists until it is too late. again this only a suggestion from a dumb pipefitter who never went to colleage. please don't kill the messenger on this one. thanks
Old 07-07-2010, 02:33 PM
duswill
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

This Scammer has screwed more people than you can count!!! Here are some more of his ads * 67-69 Camaro/nova Pont/Big chief headers
* TURBO 400 W/ JW BELLHSNG TRANS BRAKE
* YAMAHA G6 GOLF CART
Old 07-27-2010, 09:18 AM
mcmahonc
SHOW GUEST

Default Updated

Money refunded
Old 07-27-2010, 10:49 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, this dude has a stinky rap sheet & is probably one of the top 10 or 15 losers.

I am sorry you had this happen. I know we all were talking about a running list of scammers that was live, but to be honest, I dropped the ball on the idea & it never reached it's intended potential. I think I was supposed to make a list & update it. (my bad) I see this only useful if a person chooses to look up the scammer section first; & review the list. If not, it is just another thread that can go stale. Ideas???

IMHO, we need to have a quick list of the top scammers to warn others. Maybe a sub-topic or it's own place so it does not get stale & slip away from being in view all the time. Scoot
Old 07-27-2010, 11:08 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I just don't understand why people buy from these fly by night places when there are some great established businesses with good prices out there..I sure as hell would not buy from somebody that cant tell a chevy part from a ford part , :roll: :roll: :roll: good luck with getting your money back part..JMO ,,,Paul
Old 07-27-2010, 12:16 PM
mcmahonc
SHOW GUEST

Default Update

Normally I check out everyone I do business with. I this case I got sloppy. It won't happen again and I hope everyone checks the forum before purchasing anything.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:34 AM
mcmahonc
SHOW GUEST

Default Update

N/M