Don't make fun it's a project!! LOL

Old 06-11-2010, 01:15 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Don't make fun it's a project!! LOL

My drag car project!! Picked up from a buddies junkyard!! $350 **notice** it was complete when I got it stripped it down!!

Took taillights out taking wing off getting it stripped for primer!!

Got it from a Junkyard!!!

Well thats all folks!!
Old 06-11-2010, 04:37 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

anybody wanna buy it need money for another engine for my truck its acting up again
Old 06-11-2010, 04:55 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Put it in the classifieds. Not here in the forums.
Old 06-11-2010, 05:30 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

BURNS, YOU KNOW THE RULES !! :shock: :shock: BAD BURNS !! :P YOU KNOW WHERE THE CLASSIFIEDS ARE :roll:
Old 06-11-2010, 07:15 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

I just asked if anybody wanted to buy it but I'm sorry MEMRACING62!! :cry:

And sorry BEAST477 :cry: :cry:

Won't do it again!!
Old 08-13-2010, 02:50 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Ok guys today we were unloading the car off the trailer and the strap broke and the car went rolling into a ditch I'll have pictures up as soon as possible!! And probably a link to a video of us pulling it out!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just gonna share that with yall kind of funny because it was like in slow mo when it did it but at the same time sort of pissed me off. But oh well LIVE, LAUGH, and LEARN from our mistakes right? LOL Have a good day.
Old 08-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
Ok guys today we were unloading the car off the trailer and the strap broke and the car went rolling into a ditch I'll have pictures up as soon as possible!! And probably a link to a video of us pulling it out!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Just gonna share that with yall kind of funny because it was like in slow mo when it did it but at the same time sort of pissed me off. But oh well LIVE, LAUGH, and LEARN from our mistakes right? LOL Have a good day.
I know all about the "slow motion" years ago I was in a hurry to put my CHEVELLE into the garage to go fishing...just as I drove in the stock flat hood that I had leaning against the garage wall slid out in my way..I quickly put the car in nuetral(or so I thought) and jumped out to move it.It had a loose converter so it didn't move right away..(it was in drive ops: ) After I was 8 feet away from it with the hood in my handsI noticed it was creeping fwd...it scraped into the garage door opening of the garage before I got it stopped.I then kicked the fender in and proceeded to cartwheel the hood into the yard and stomp on it...after I calmed down I fealt like a fool because what was a scraped up fender was now smashed. ops:
Old 08-13-2010, 03:49 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

:lol: :lol: :lol: Well I didn't proceed to mess mine up but I could have. LOL If I would have hit it and stomped on that old piece of junk camaro I'd have nothing left LOL. I believe this car was the sourist vehicle I have ever bought but I was in a hurry and ready to get a diff. vehicle and look where it got me. I really need to work on my patience skills I guess. And I believe this year in Metal Trades might just do it!!! :lol: :lol:
Old 10-11-2010, 01:45 AM
eddie1963
SENIOR BUILDER

Default 29 ford 5 window MISHAP DIDNT HAPPEN.

my 29 5 window [ fresh paint i may ad] had a mishap. brought it home on a trailer [ less than 10 miles on build] pulled up in front of house, car on the trailer in tow with it headed down hill. got ramps ready. i got in car STARTED IT UP, PUT IN REVERSE, it hung up on the trailer.so put it in park shut it off ,got out. the neighbors were looking on i talked to them a second and reached right in the window and put the car in neautral>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM off it went [ didnt hang up this time with my ass not i the car]. thank God for high boy rods. one neighbor was tree hugging a rear tire, another trying to stop by holding the body, my wife was screaming, and i am sure someone looking was saying * WHAT A DUMB ASS* ...it went about 15 cars down the street backwards . i managed to dive into the window and push the brake peddel with my hand. neighbor put the car in park, i jumped in , done a burn out and put it in the driveway! my wife said ''''''YOU ARE STUPID !!!!''''. WE STILL LAUGH TODAY AT HOW STUPID I WAS !!!! SHE WAS RIGHT THAT DAY!!!
Old 10-11-2010, 06:30 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: 29 ford 5 window MISHAP DIDNT HAPPEN.

Originally Posted by edsrod
my 29 5 window [ fresh paint i may ad] had a mishap. brought it home on a trailer [ less than 10 miles on build] pulled up in front of house, car on the trailer in tow with it headed down hill. got ramps ready. i got in car STARTED IT UP, PUT IN REVERSE, it hung up on the trailer.so put it in park shut it off ,got out. the neighbors were looking on i talked to them a second and reached right in the window and put the car in neautral>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM off it went [ didnt hang up this time with my ass not i the car]. thank God for high boy rods. one neighbor was tree hugging a rear tire, another trying to stop by holding the body, my wife was screaming, and i am sure someone looking was saying * WHAT A DUMB ASS* ...it went about 15 cars down the street backwards . i managed to dive into the window and push the brake peddel with my hand. neighbor put the car in park, i jumped in , done a burn out and put it in the driveway! my wife said ''''''YOU ARE STUPID !!!!''''. WE STILL LAUGH TODAY AT HOW STUPID I WAS !!!! SHE WAS RIGHT THAT DAY!!!
Now THAT is FULL of visual comedy !! :shock: :shock: ops: ops: ops: ops:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -