Thread: Chevy 4.3L Aluminum heads?

Chevy 4.3L Aluminum heads?

I'm putting together a Chevy 4.3L and was looking in to finding the old school Chevy bow tie Aluminum heads from the factory. Part numbers 14011056 or 14044802. Or the full race ones 1X137747.
    Not sure how hard they are to find now a days or how much there worth??? Any info would be great!
    Thank you for the help

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Post this over in the classifieds and you may get a better responce.

Quote Originally Posted by cj383man
    Yes! Perfect Thank you! The other thing I need to find is different build list or like a recipe list of ( if you put theses parts in you get this) I now hot rod mag has a few things but after 30 years there aught to be a cheat sheet some ware.
    Thank for the link and info!!

Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    you'r welcome! glad i could help, been a while since i've been on here i'm not sure on the v6 builds other than Crower will build a stroker crank for it. wish i could help ya more. great calculators at http://www.wallaceracing.com/Calculators.htm good luck to ya on your build. also the add doesn't have their company name but it is Lapouttre Racing http://www.racingengines.com they are a very good company and builder. I also live near Bay county. hope it helps thanks