PayPal?

Old 06-06-2010, 03:58 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Default PayPal?

Ok how does PayPal work and does it cost anything to use?
Old 06-06-2010, 08:18 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Doesn't cost anything too use but cost the buyer 3% of the purchase price including shipping. You also have too have a bank account and a credit card registered so they can deduct from your account for a sale when you get paid via paypal.

Zip.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Zip...I think you mean paypal charges the seller 3% not the buyer.I have never had to pay when I bought something only when I sold something. Also,I do not have a credit card I just use a checking account that I set up just for ebay. However,that checking account does have a VISA debit card atached to it.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:28 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Ok JW got on ebay the other day and tried to post an AD but I reckon you have to have a PayPal account!! Guess I'll just stick with CL & RJ.
Old 06-07-2010, 02:33 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
Zip...I think you mean paypal charges the seller 3% not the buyer.I have never had to pay when I bought something only when I sold something. Also,I do not have a credit card I just use a checking account that I set up just for ebay. However,that checking account does have a VISA debit card atached to it.
ops: sorry i meant seller, brain fart on that one, i just paid $42.00 for useing paypal collection last week.

Zip.