Has anyone read what happened at PAO in maple grove

Old 06-01-2010, 10:24 AM
jagsforever2k6
SHOW GUEST

Default Has anyone read what happened at PAO in maple grove

im sure everyone knows what pinks all out is (PAO) but I just read this on the speed forum

Well i dont know how i want to start this put i will get right to the point.... I was at Maple Grove for Pinks All Out (5-15-2010)and it was great tell it got to the finals... It was a Ford and Chevy show down and the Mustang took the first race and the Camaro took the second race.... Well after the finish of the second race the Mustang broke on that pass (he didnt have any brakes) and Rich ruled he was done so that left the Chevy Camaro to run the last race by his self for the win but the guy was very excited and hit the wrong button to lock the trans brake and rolled throught the beams so that was a loss to the Chevy Camaro so both the Mustang and the Camaro that was in the finals got bet.... so Rich deside to bring the two Mopars out that got bet in the semi finals to run a one pass finals winner takes all..... ok thats not cool what i think should have been done was Rich either split the money with the Mustang and the Camaro and they both walk away with 5K that would have be the best call being they both made it there....Or they both should have got nothing at all and make it no one won Pinks All Out at Maple Grove... But to bring out the two Mopars was just a very bad call in my book that just show you that he dont play by his own rules that he was making up as the day went on... But on the other hand the two Mopar guys should have stepped up and said No we cant take that money we was bet in the semi finals but that goes to show you neither guy has any sportsmanship.... I dont think alot of pepole will be watching or sponsoring Pinks All Out after that turn out

WTF? seriously Rich. It seems you get to be a bigger idiot as the show goes on. Also, how come no one else didn't step in? Like the so called drag racing expert Ken Hearing or the Maple Grove Track Owner and Manager, speed channel?...ANYONE!? If this is true that it happened, the Camaro guy should of atleast knocked Rich's head off...OR DID SOMETHING to release his anger.

also heres another incident that happen at pinks all out maple grove

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht4b3kd2vSw

I guess the Datsun rolled through the beams but never knocked both bulbs off, instead, Rich told him he jumped. I gave the guy a chance and you would think with the people he had been with and how he runs these shows, you would think he knows a thing or two about drag racing but appears he doesn't.
Old 06-01-2010, 06:56 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Pinks sucks, always has, always will.........As long as doofus is running the show. I would rather watch the grass grow.................
Old 06-01-2010, 07:17 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

x2, cant stand the bald dildo . :roll:
Old 06-01-2010, 09:08 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

X3, the only thing special about Pinks is that racers (not real racers) enjoy their 30 seconds of fame on the TV camera's. What it doesn't show are the 400 or so entries that sometimes tow for 100's of miles, only get too make a couple runs at most for the too high entry fee and only a handfull ever get too compete, and then it's on dildo's rules, which is irrelevant to real racing. I really don't understand how the show has lasted as long as it has.

Just my .02 cents.

Zip.
Old 06-01-2010, 09:32 PM
kwkracing
RACING JUNKIE

x4
Old 06-01-2010, 10:49 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah, what zip said.

Hey Jagsforever, thanks for the post, but seriously dude - that was a tough read.
In the furure please check your grammar before posting and BTW its BEAT not bet. :shock:

Chow, Cp
Old 06-02-2010, 06:12 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

x 5 waste of TV time.

Show reruns of IHRA or Pass Time, anything but an egoistical jerk.........
JMO Dave :roll:
Old 06-02-2010, 06:57 AM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Spinks!

WHO CARES!
Later
G 8)
Old 06-02-2010, 07:23 AM
jagsforever2k6
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by cepx111
Yeah, what zip said.

Hey Jagsforever, thanks for the post, but seriously dude - that was a tough read.
In the furure please check your grammar before posting and BTW its BEAT not bet. :shock:

Chow, Cp
not mine sir, was copied and pasted off someone elses. Don't worry, I had problems reading it too lol :shock: