WHAT IS BEST WAY TO WAX A BLACK TRAILOR

Old 05-19-2010, 08:54 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default WHAT IS BEST WAY TO WAX A BLACK TRAILOR

HEY GUYS
GOT AN 07 ENCLOSED 24 V NOSE TRAILOR MADE BY ROADMASTER. THE WINTER TOOK A TOLL ON IT,WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO RESTORE THE BLACK FINISH,ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL
JEFF M
Old 05-19-2010, 09:40 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

What I would do is get some Meguires Cleaner Wax and a buffer. The cleaner wax does a great job in my opinion. Now after you use the cleaner wax and buffer to get rid of the swirl marks you can use a finishing wax by hand and that should do the trick. The only products that I use is Meguires and 3M. Also the cleaner wax will removed light scratches and scuff marks as well as water spots too. Hope this helps.
Old 09-05-2010, 04:10 PM
glfong499
SHOW GUEST

Default Zaino products

Zaino products are the best I have ever used. They make alot of products for all kinds of paint , scratch and color restorers. Lots of area to cover- use a buffer and elbow grease. The best thing about the waxes and polish is it doesn"t leave that white residue you get with most waxes. easy on and off. Zaino products are all mail order on the internet. good luck