Beware Cross Racing Products

Old 05-12-2010, 02:45 PM
jreiley
MASTER BUILDER

Default Beware Cross Racing Products

I'm afraid this company is not in the business to satisfy it's customers. They owe me a set of Dart heads. Paid a deposit 2 months ago. Havent heard a word since and they don't respond to emails. Hope I'm wrong.
Old 05-12-2010, 06:05 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

INFO/ INFO/ INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-13-2010, 10:37 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

It's like "boobs on a pig".... it just does not matter....

This post is worthless w/o info, dates, ad#, phone/address, names, etc.... no one will care much less take you seriously.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:09 AM
contagious
MASTER BUILDER

Default cross racing

I was lucky,I thought they took an order on an intake,turns out my card was never charge for the parts.here is an email i recived last week from the.

Hi Greg,

I agree with you. We need more help here. Anyway, we are going to have to decline the order due to not having the ability to process credit cards right now.

Regards,
Chris
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 04:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Merlin x intake

Called today and reached the sales desk,ask about when the intake I order two weeks ago might ship,took my phone number and said he would call back in 15 to 20 minutes withan answer.Never heard from anyone after repeated calls and left messages still NOTHING.I also sent an email last Firday asking the same thing NOTHING,.what gives fellows? Is customer service a thing of the past.?You bon't want any repeat orders?You seem to have the art of taken orders down,but your customer service is lacking.!!! PLEASE responed with a simple email or return my phone call as you said you would.
Old 07-10-2010, 08:24 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: cross racing

Originally Posted by contagious
I was lucky,I thought they took an order on an intake,turns out my card was never charge for the parts.here is an email i recived last week from the.

Hi Greg,

I agree with you. We need more help here. Anyway, we are going to have to decline the order due to not having the ability to process credit cards right now.

Regards,
Chris
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2010 04:54 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Merlin x intake

Called today and reached the sales desk,ask about when the intake I order two weeks ago might ship,took my phone number and said he would call back in 15 to 20 minutes withan answer.Never heard from anyone after repeated calls and left messages still NOTHING.I also sent an email last Firday asking the same thing NOTHING,.what gives fellows? Is customer service a thing of the past.?You bon't want any repeat orders?You seem to have the art of taken orders down,but your customer service is lacking.!!! PLEASE responed with a simple email or return my phone call as you said you would.
Good luck growing that buisness