Buyers beware of Dustin Huehl

Old 04-13-2010, 07:38 AM
sterlingp
SHOW GUEST

Default Buyers beware of Dustin Huehl

I paid for a truck/trailer from Dustin Huehl. It wasn't as described and he cannot furnish a title to the trailer because he did not pay the guy he bought it from. He aslo misrepresented the year and make of the trailer and stripped equipment out of the truck and trailer before my driver got there to pick it up. Unfortunately, he does not appear to be a truthful person.
Old 04-13-2010, 10:20 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

you can get more help if we can get more details! did you buy it through RacingJunk, do you have an address, telephone number, email address, etc. of this guy?
details, details, details...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 04-16-2010, 07:36 AM
sterlingp
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by harbone66
you can get more help if we can get more details! did you buy it through RacingJunk, do you have an address, telephone number, email address, etc. of this guy?
details, details, details...
It was purchased through an ad on Racingjunk.com.
Seller was:
Dustin Huehl
1731 N. 9th St.
Salina, Ks. 67401
785-643-2494
[email protected]

I have turned it over to an attorney, IC3, and the Texas DPS fraud division . I am seeking civil and criminal means to correct this.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I sent him a message to his e-mail & stated he should come on here & explain...
Old 04-16-2010, 12:21 PM
sterlingp
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Rigsby
I sent him a message to his e-mail & stated he should come on here & explain...
Good luck. He sometimes responds to text messages, definitely will not return a call. While I was on the phone with Robby Haines, who has the title to the trailer, which is not a 2000 GoldRush as advertised, Dustin was texting me that he had the title. I thought that funny, since Robbie, the original owner of the trailer, had the title and would not release it until Dustin paid him. Dustin then said after being confronted that he meant to say that he would have the title and send it to me later. A week later...no title. That is when I turned it over to an attorney. He just doesn't seem capable of telling the truth. Kept telling me he was a straight shooter.....
Old 04-23-2010, 07:38 AM
sterlingp
SHOW GUEST

Well...it has been a week since you asked Dustin to respond on the forum. And true to form, Dustin does not respond. He has not responded to my attorneys request either, which means the suit will be filed next week. He just doesn't follow through with his word. And he also is still advertising motors for sale on this site. Buyer beware !!!
Old 04-23-2010, 09:27 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yep, usually at this point if he shows up here, he will have been at the hospital, on vacation, or his computer was down/at the repair shop. We have heard them all; such as my cell-phone fell of the side of the fishing boat... etc... cry me a river. Good luck on this & I hope you see some justice. Scooter
Old 04-23-2010, 03:19 PM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Does anyone have any of his ad #s to post here? I am not smart enough to find them, have not learned that trick yet.
Old 04-29-2010, 12:02 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sterling- check your PM's. I sent you a message. Dustin replied to my original e-mail. Scooter
Old 04-29-2010, 12:31 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

heres the only ad he has running now #1851593

an easy way to find his ads (and some expired ones) is to put his phone number and the words "racingjunk" in a Google search bar, usually brings them right up.

As close to "Normal" as I can get...