Thread: What brand pistons do I have

What brand pistons do I have

I need to replace one piston in a motor but can't figure out what brand they are. The only thing on them is DRE 21 with a letter A below the dre 21. Any help would be great.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    Been trying to figure this out. I think DRE stands for "Dont really exsist" LOL What are these pistons out of?This may narrow down the search...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    i found this ad in ebay-

I have for sale a set of 8 DRE 22 TRW Dome pistons. They are .927 pin diameter. There are no pins with these pistons. 4.125 bore, skirts actually measure 4.115 which is clearanced .010. These have a deck heighth of 1.250. Also the this is a .200 dome. These are for 18 degree heads but will work in 23 degree bue will lower compression slightly. These are very lightly run and all 8 are in great condition. Rings are 1/16, 1/16, 3/16. These are for a 400 block standard bore with 350 crank and 6 inch rod or a 400 block and 400 crank with 5.850 rods. Shipping will be $30. These are used and sold AS IS. Please e-mail with any questions and please check out

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE fla1976's Avatar
    Here is a website for DRE, but I didn't see anything about pistons.

http://www.dreracing.com/

They are for a 18 degree 434