Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jason Wolfe aka Maltese Racing Tn.

Jason Wolfe aka Maltese Racing Tn.

I put a down payment on a motor to Jason to pick up the following weekend. He NEVER would return any calls or emails until I drove 12 hours to visit him. He also gave me the wrong address. It wasnt until authorities were notified and he was almost in jail that he tried to "make things right". It turned out he sold the motor in a car over a year ago. I personally would rather trust a rattle snake!

I owe a special thanks to Jim Howe of I-40 dragway for helping me find him.

Michael Hudson
    Shreveport La.

Administrator RACING JUNKIE
    Jim Howe is a good guy,great to know people on the racers side.

Glad you got things sorted out
    There Is 1 Thing Better Than Cubic Inches,,,More Of Them

Bad deal

No problem man, I hate that you wasted all your time and sold your boat to buy a motor that I KNOW FOR A FACT he traded over a year ago. Glad we got your money back.
    www.Bountyrace.com

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    This wouldn't be the same guy thats trying to sell a red 66 chevy II on here is it? If it is, I got a story for you, his name is Jason Wolfe also and lives in Tennessee.

yep same guy.. And now that I wont let him in the dragstrip or on my friends list for the track on face book his ass is sore and mad.
    Dont save the story TELL IT brother..

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Too bad... I liked some of the gauges he has listed here... but not worth the risk for something like that.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    Too bad... I liked some of the gauges he has listed here... but not worth the risk for something like that.

X2

Was interested in some of the parts not anymore, plus reading some of the other post on people who make honor payments. This person has been a member sence 2007 with no honor payments

I was contacted by him in regards to his ad where he was selling a 9 second 67 Chevelle.( ad:http://www.racingjunk.com/category/0...E-TraDEs-.html

Luckily I came on here and found this thread before driving 12+hours to do a trade with him, cause I swear to god I would have beat the living crap out of him if he wasted my time or jerked me off in any way.

I replied to him:
    On [2011-07-28 12:07:57] Incognegro wrote:
    > >
    > >
    > > Just found this thread on the forum. Says your not good to deal with.
    > > http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...er=asc&start=0
    > >
    > >
    > > Ill have to pass on doing any business with you.Thanks for the interest..
    >

He replied back:
    On [2011-07-28 12:19:26] JLWOLFE wrote:
    > SEE FOR YOURSELF.. DONT ALWAYS BELIEVE THESE IDIOTS IN THE FORUM WHO HAVE NOTHING TO DO BUT BULLY PEOPLE AND TALK SHIT CAUSE THERE LIVES SUCK, CAUSE THERE TO WUSSY AND USE THE INTERNET.. HERE IS A LINK FOR MY FEED BACK ON EBAY.. JUST FOR THE HECK OF IT..
    >
    > http://feedback.ebay.com/ebaymotors/...ab=AllFeedback
    >

Im wondering if thats even his car he has for sale on here or someone elses car. He did give me some lame excuse that he could not meet me, even halfway in NC cause of a back injury and him being on a heating pad for over 12 hours a day, yaddda yadda yadda, blahhh blahhh blaahhh..I have learned that anyone who types in all capitol letter usually has a few screws loose.

Senior Member DYNO OPERATOR
    This should be interesting!