CSR is crap. their customer service was TERRIBLE

Old 03-13-2010, 05:46 AM
fastfaster
APPRENTICE

Default CSR is crap. their customer service was TERRIBLE

CSR is crap. when i had a problem their customer service was terrible.
i threw out the csr product and went to Meziere. Meziere was great! the product and tech support was outstanding!
people who cant afford the best or don't want to spend for the best will buy the crap. then they will justify their poor decision by claiming its just as good. just don't fall for the poor decision makers propaganda. BUY THE BEST AND MOVE ON TO OTHER ISSUES INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME WITH GARBAGE LIKE CSR.
Old 03-13-2010, 07:59 AM
ajk
DYNO OPERATOR

How many posts are needed on this subject? There are 2 in the general disscusion and now one here!!Its a water pump... People have personal preferance. One hates CSR and the next loves it...I have had both no issues with either.
Old 03-14-2010, 08:27 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

I have had CSR pumps on my cars since '98 and have had to replace a motor once and had no problem with Customer Service. Knowing Rowland it's hard for me to believe if you had a problem and talked to him it was not resolved in your favor with no problems.
Old 03-14-2010, 01:18 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Maybe it was his tone of voice when he talked to customer service as to how he was treated. :shock:
Old 03-20-2010, 02:23 PM
RDRACINGINC
APPRENTICE

we sell 40 to 50 csr pumps a week & ship this worldwide with 0 problems, david is great with tech help at csr or if you have any problems, we stock over 450 pumps, bottom line.... they work thanks much, r d racing inc
Old 03-22-2010, 03:08 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Fastfaster:

You now can see why you have the response(s) you have gotten regarding your post....

1. No explanation whatsoever about your exact problem/defect.
2. No particulars on what problems there were in the service dept there.
3. No facts, all emotions... classic one-side story. Your post is so derogatory (w/ no content) that it makes you look not believable.

It sounds like you did not get what you wanted & came on here to bash the company. It looks like you are trying to make them a scape-goat by having two posts (or 3... can't keep track). JMO: every company has defects; no one is perfect & perhaps there is more to this story. Good luck-
Old 02-15-2011, 07:25 PM
tobi406
SHOW GUEST

i agree a 100% csr is a joke. brand new pump worked for 20 minutes, cost me more then the pump was worth to send it back for replacement because csr wont let their distributors take a faulty product back. sold all their crap and run mez stuff now
Old 02-16-2011, 02:27 AM
nopro
CRAFTSMAN

what does customer service have to do Racing Junk ?
Old 02-16-2011, 04:49 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by nopro
what does customer service have to do Racing Junk ?
customer service has eveything to do with racing ... not racingjunk directly

I agree though .. I wont buy another CSR
Old 02-16-2011, 06:33 AM
Goomba
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by ajk
How many posts are needed on this subject? There are 2 in the general disscusion and now one here!!Its a water pump... People have personal preferance. One hates CSR and the next loves it...I have had both no issues with either.

I think he just wanted to vent. I thought that is what this site was for. :wink:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -