Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beware dealing with speedparts8

Junior Member APPRENTICE

Beware dealing with speedparts8

Hey guys,

just wanted to give you a heads up on dealing with speedparts8 out of Lancaster, SC. I spoke with him via the RJ message system a few times about ad#1837538 a BG 280 pump with filter and regulator. On 3/7/2010 he sent me his phone number and told me to call. I did so and we arranged a face to face deal since we both live in South Carolina, not too far from each other. We agreed on a meeting point and time. (3/9/2010 8 a.m.) I was at the agreed on spot at 7:45 am, I waited until 8:10 am and called him, no answer... I continued to wait until 8:30 am and called again, no answer. I left to go home at this time. I have since called him a few more times, and messaged him through RJ with no response. I had cash in hand and did not haggle on price, was willing to pay his asking price. I have given what I think was adequate time to respond to me, so now I am posting this here. I only lost a little of my time and some gas money, I just want everyone to be careful when dealing with him. Maybe he had a legit excuse. If so, if he will reply and explain, I will be willing to retract this.

Have a good one!

Carter
    Race Safe!

Carter

Junior Member APPRENTICE

UPDATE!!!!

Hey guys,

Just to let you know, speedparts8 is also dealing on Craigslist. Just be cautious when dealing with him.

Thanks![/b]
    Race Safe!

Carter

Get real

You're joking right? You drove 10 min. from Lugoff. People call about ads every day. Some show up and some don't. Not an honest person on here would disagree with the fact that they sell to the first one with the cash.

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Get real

Quote Originally Posted by quickrod911
    You're joking right? You drove 10 min. from Lugoff. People call about ads every day. Some show up and some don't. Not an honest person on here would disagree with the fact that they sell to the first one with the cash.
    so are you speedparts8??
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Quote Originally Posted by harbone66
    so are you speedparts8??
    Chris I think the answer to that is now obvious. This is the second thread the guy has defended speedparts8 and also the secdond thread that he has not told us who he is.

wheres captian obvious? this is a job for him!! :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
    wheres captian obvious? this is a job for him!! :lol:
    http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...VR5&FORM=LKVR1

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...a-166362349832

http://www.bing.com/videos/watch/vid...f-166906167824

Some of these are really funny. :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

1. Answer harbones question!
    2. If you tell a man you are going to meet him at a certain time and date and don't because you sold the parts to someone who showed up "first"....
    Then you are, without question, a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by harbone66
    so are you speedparts8??

x2