SCOTTY RICHARDSON DRAG SCHOOL

Old 03-10-2010, 07:24 AM
j718red
SHOW GUEST

Default SCOTTY RICHARDSON DRAG SCHOOL

Hey Racers, Scotty was at our track in Tucson AZ last weekend and I myself did not enroll. There was a ADRA race and on my first hit Scotty notice a huge problem that I was not aware of that was happening. Scotty showed me the fix and told me other stuff . I was not in his school and he helped me like I was his pet project!!!! I highly encourage everybody who gets the chance to enroll, He is coming back in Sept. and I'm going.
Old 03-10-2010, 10:39 AM
et7333
EXPERT BUILDER

What was the problem and what was the fix?
Old 03-10-2010, 11:22 AM
j718red
SHOW GUEST

I had dropped in delay last month and the wiring was wrong , I would came off the button and go to the converter , not the two step. Away I go at 5500 . my two step set at 3800. After telling me he helped in other ways. One was to help with amount in delay, next hit came .004. He did not need to tell me anything , but he was in the right place to help.Having someone to help you from the outside who is a 4 time National winner just seems right to me. Just my opinion with food for thought.