Dumbass me

Old 02-27-2010, 12:31 PM
gnsrule
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Dumbass me

So I pull out the work truck which is pluged in all the time and park it in the street. I pull out the Dodge and start going down the street and notice its got a tail....the frickin extention cord for the work truck block heater. Its all wraped up around the axle and inbetween the duels also. I cut out the cord and go on my way to a buddys trans shop. On the way home i find out I got squat for brakes. The cord ripped off the rubber hose going to the right rear caliper. Get home and rince off the underside from all the brake fluid and call around to find its a dealer item only and no one has it in stock. Ordered it up and now I have to wait till tuesday. Oh well, not the biggest problem around, just another one on the list.
Just venting
Old 02-27-2010, 02:37 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Hey, Ya gotta have a dumba schitt movement once in a while to let you know you're still ALIVE !! :shock: :roll: ops: ops: ops: ops:
Old 03-04-2010, 09:48 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

It happens to the best of us.... I will say you could not have found much more bad luck in that scenario. You ought to hear my Scooter story sometime... it does get worse.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:12 PM
gnsrule
SENIOR BUILDER

And i get the line from the dealer. Suprised that its the 3 foot steel line and the rubber going to the caliper for only $20. Cant go wrong there. Snapped the mounting bracket bolt off, and broke the left rear bleeder off. Screw it, bled the right rear and zip tied the line. Done.

Craig