Thread: Not littlehotrod...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar

Not littlehotrod...

prostreet68gmc is not littlehotrod. ops:
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    El`SuperBeast-O:

Is this what it has come down to??? It is NOT who Littlerod is??? Man, this dude is ubiquitous (I don't to use that word much). He is everywhere... he could be your neighbor, a dude on the bus, HE COULD BE AT THE LOCAL SCHOOL/PLAYGROUND, at your work.... just how powerful is this man Littlerod? He is like a thief in the night... like the boogie-man.... (not as smart though). Watch out brothers... LITTLEROD IS EVERYWHERE.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

it is sad that we have to be like the judicial system an presume guilt til proven inocent because ther are from that area and he has sullied those who are good in that area
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [quote="Rigsby"]El`SuperBeast-O:

Is this what it has come down to??? It is NOT who Littlerod is??? Man, this dude is ubiquitous (I don't to use that word much). He is everywhere... he could be your neighbor, a dude on the bus, HE COULD BE AT THE LOCAL SCHOOL/PLAYGROUND, at your work.... just how powerful is this man Littlerod? He is like a thief in the night... like the boogie-man.... (not as smart though). Watch out brothers... LITTLEROD IS EVERYWHERE.[/quote

damn, thats a word you dont hear much! the good news is I am sure Littlerod has no idea what it means :lol:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

[quote="harbone66"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    El`SuperBeast-O:

Is this what it has come down to??? It is NOT who Littlerod is??? Man, this dude is ubiquitous (I don't to use that word much). He is everywhere... he could be your neighbor, a dude on the bus, HE COULD BE AT THE LOCAL SCHOOL/PLAYGROUND, at your work.... just how powerful is this man Littlerod? He is like a thief in the night... like the boogie-man.... (not as smart though). Watch out brothers... LITTLEROD IS EVERYWHERE.[/quote

damn, thats a word you dont hear much! the good news is I am sure Littlerod has no idea what it means :lol:
    Great chris- when you see anew username "LittleubiquitousOne" from corinth missiissippi offering to sell you a radiator- its all your fault.

scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [quote="Scorpion1110"]
    Quote Originally Posted by harbone66
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    El`SuperBeast-O:

Great chris- when you see anew username "LittleubiquitousOne" from corinth missiissippi offering to sell you a radiator- its all your fault.

scorp
    with a name like that who would NOT want to buy from him?!?!?!

then again with a face like THIS

who WOULD buy from him?!?!?!
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...