prostreet68gmc

Old 02-17-2010, 03:19 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Default prostreet68gmc

hey ya idiots prostreet68gmc used to be my name on RJ so leave me out of it i live in Booneville,MS i am not realted to freakin Jason Brooks and wouldn't to be so keep my profiles out of ya mouths by the way my name is Seth Burns i am 15 so leave me alone
Old 02-17-2010, 03:34 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Yes guys this guy "burnscustomz" and "prostreet68gmc" are the same guy. He says I'm giving him a bad rap. Lets see...two user names was at one time from Corinth,MS now from Booneville,MS is only 15yrs old. Our one and only "littlehotrod" has used both of those towns in his listings. Hmmm sounds too familiar.
Burnscustomz you also say littlehotrod aka Jason Brooks scammed you? Tell us all about it we would like to hear the details.
If and when you can prove different I will remove your name from my post and apologize.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:53 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Lets see just found two more names you are going by "burnsracing81" and "silverado81" :shock: Do you happen to know an Anthony Burkeens? I'm thinking you do. Is he possibly related?

Do you want me to stop yet? :shock:
Old 02-17-2010, 04:08 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

is this the same guy that got a shitty attutude on a post about when i didnt know about the trailer company he was asking but said i did know of one or 2 if the one he was asking about was not a good company
Old 02-17-2010, 04:11 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Lets see just found two more names you are going by "burnsracing81" and "silverado81" :shock: Do you happen to know an Anthony Burkeens? I'm thinking you do. Is he possibly related?

Do you want me to stop yet? :shock:
Jason Brooks came into my dads pawn shop 1 day and they got to be friends and Jason had alot of nice stuff to sale in my dads pawn shop (tht he prolly stole from yall) and anyways my dad trusted him and let him sale stuff in his store and anywayz we had a Suzuki Sidekick tht he wanted for his wife well my dad waz lettn him pay on it evry so often and he somehow talked my dad into lettn him have tha title i thnk he said he needed it for somthn anywayz my dad trusted him and Jason got tha title and he never paid us anymore on tha sidekick i know my dad shouldnt have let him get tha title and its kinda my dads fault but tht shows u how bad tht man is addicted to scamming and i wont to let evrybody know never trust this SOB he is a piece of s tht needs to go to jail bcuz tha nxt time i see him tht man will be stomped into an oily spot i wanna beat tha livin sh*t out of this man but anyways im 15 my name is Seth Burns thts how i know tht POS Jason Brooks and i know Anthony Burkeens but i'm not related to him but we are friends and if you dont believe tht i am who i say i am i got tha SSC and birth certificate to prove it
Old 02-17-2010, 04:13 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Burnscustomz

http://www.racingjunk.com/gallery/profile/361308

Onebad69camaro

http://www.racingjunk.com/gallery/profile/249141

Look at the red pick-up in both profiles.

Onebad69camaro is Littlehotrod's son. So is Sethburns LittleHotrod's Nephew? and Anthony's cousin?

Seth explain the red truck in your profile and Onebad69Camaro.

You may not be related but you know each other.

And Seth- Don't change your RaceSapace- I scanned everything with URL and date.

Sharkly yours,

Scorp
Old 02-17-2010, 04:19 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

ruff ruff ruuf smell trouble

crimedog
Old 02-17-2010, 04:22 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

lol get'em Crimedog.

Here's that red GMC on Anthony's racespace.

http://www.racingjunk.com/gallery/profile/208473

Has everyone in Mississippi owned that truck or does Littlerod's family tree have that many branches?

Scorp
Old 02-17-2010, 04:24 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

The funny thing is that they share the same pic of the red truck. Also in his friends onebad69camaro is the first one his friends list.
Old 02-17-2010, 04:24 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Burnscustomz

http://www.racingjunk.com/gallery/profile/361308

Onebad69camaro

http://www.racingjunk.com/gallery/profile/249141

Look at the red pick-up in both profiles.

Onebad69camaro is Littlehotrod's son. So is Sethburns LittleHotrod's Nephew? and Anthony's cousin?

Seth explain the red truck in your profile and Onebad69Camaro.

You may not be related but you know each other.

And Seth- Don't change your RaceSapace- I scanned everything with URL and date.

Sharkly yours,

Scorp

well to start it off i had a 1968 gmc truck tht i wanted to make a prostreet truck tht where the name prostreet68gmc comes from but i have a 1981 chevy truck tht i needed parts for so i traded ROBERT BROOKS which is JASON'S son tht i have new since t-ball and so i traded him the 68 for the 1980 red chevy lwb which i got the parts tht i needed off of it and scrapped it and now i am fixing my 81 chevy up now so tht shows u why i got pics of the 1980 red chevy on my RACESPACE and just to let u know in advance Anthony JASON'S nephew had the red 1980 chevy b4 robert jason's son did just so u dont strt anything bout it being on Anthony's profiles also and i am not any kin to Anthony or Jason so quit saying i am i just go to skool with Jason's son Robert and you say how do you know Robert when his dad lives in Corinth is becuz Robert lives with his grandpa on his mothers side and goes to Jason's on the weekends so leave me alone about being kin to them becuz im not

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -