He's Back...jrdrag67 aka littlehotrod

Old 02-03-2010, 04:36 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Default He's Back...jrdrag67 aka littlehotrod

Check this out guys and he is using one of his alias's jrdrag67.

Ad #1806940 Posted:2010-02-03 00:46:36
This ad expires in 83 days.
97 Camaro 5 Speed NICE CAR
.$3,500.00
Ill have a Picture on here in a day or So..So im selling my a nice 97 Camaro that has a 3800 V6 Series 2 and it has a 5 Speed Transmission..That will run Pretty fast..It has a stage 3 Chip. It has pretty nice interior Its Drak Gray Inside..the out side is in pretty good shape as well..Ill have to Get some Pictures of it if interested..
Seller Phone Number: No Phone Yet

This item is USED

Trades ACCEPTED: Need Cash But what u got..

Payment options:

CASH IN HAND

Item Location: CORINTH, MS Get Directions To This City

Instructions for buyer: might be willing to meet half if not to far from me.

This ad expires in 83 days.

Is this classified ad inappropriate?
Report it here

Seller Information
Ad posted by:
jrdrag67 (#137636)

Phone Number: No Phone Yet

Member Feedback
Number of Honor Payments: 1
Average Accepted Sale Price: $866.57
Average Honor Payment: $0.14
Old 02-03-2010, 05:23 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Who is it? ops:
Old 02-03-2010, 05:25 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

lets see, I wonder...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 02-03-2010, 05:29 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Good job harbone. :lol: I fixed the title to make it easier. ops:
Old 02-03-2010, 05:35 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

just sent him a message to stop by! :wink:
Old 02-03-2010, 05:43 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Maybe i'll stay up a little later than usual. :shock: :lol:
Old 02-03-2010, 06:04 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I must be lucky cause he likes me!!! :lol:

I do not wish to be liked/associated with a crook. Here is a PM he sent me today. I didn't read it all for fear of my head exploding.

To: Tod74
Posted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:24 am
Subject: hey bud
hey tod they are sorry as f if u ask me..Hell im not messing with no one..and the reason why i change my name is that they keep on fkg with me for no reason..I had 1 bad deal went bad and i had a cam i sent out a little late because the post office screwed the shipping up..and the laptop i sent out was a little late too..But i was sick and we had snow over the roads for 3 days..So s happens..And as for my nephew he is lieing to yall about me..He wanted the transmission for 100.00 that my son was going to sell and he got pissed at me because i wouldnt let him have it for a fkg 100.00..he also lieing abnout me owwing him too..he gave me the tach and the tires he gave to me for coming down and picking him up for the weekend..So i have about 10.00 in the tires and they was slick as hell so they was just something i just need to put on my car so i could get it off my stands..hso he was mad at my whole family not just only me..but now hes ok untill he gets ready to try to get his way..i love him but hes just if he dont get his way then he gets pissed at evewrybody and thats what happen in this deal..He wanted to find everything he can to piss me off so i can sell him the transmission..But anyways enough about that..Every fkg time i come in here these guys bag on me for something that was bullshit but trying to get them to believe me is like talking to my race car..Yea i adment it that i had a few bad deals but doesnt everybody..Hell no one is perfect and ypu cant please everyone you know..I dont get this s from ebay and i have 68 feedback on therre showing with 100% and the reason why i change my name so much is because they mess my name up everytime i make a name and thats bullshit..Im sell all the time and like i said i dont have to go thru this s
ebay and this fourm and racingjunk is a joke of a sitte..I made up on the stuff i sold and i shoipped them..So as far as me oweing anyone is Mud and he wanted the money instead.So i went that way..Im going to send him the money when i get it..We talked about it so im staying with him on it..So like i said they are all pissed at me because they think im a scammer..But like i said you cant please everyone..But i will stop making new names if they will leave me the f alone..hell im trying to do the rright thing,,but when these guys bring you down and push you of losing your buisness then it dont mater what ui do to people anymore..If they will ease up on me then ill stop making new names..Im just tired of coming in here and they keep going on with this bullshit..well i wanted to explane ,my self to you..But when they put me as a scammer then that makes me want to be because it dont mater u do or who u think u do right but they want to make it sound like im a POS and a fkg No Good Scammer..But im not those things..Im going to do all my dealing on ebay now,,Becase this is about to stop cause theres alot of people i know that will be hearing how everyone in here done me..Oh yea by the way i had my own buisness in selmer tn, and they can tell you that i done them right..i use to have a Paint shop and i work on cars and washed them there and i painted and worked on alot of cars..i done all kind of painting and customizing cars..so i never had anything loike this s like these guys are putting me thru..Soill give Racingjunk about another year or 2 and they will have everyone ruinned off this site u watch what im saying.. ell sorry for the long page but i wanted you to know everything about everything..But it wil all bite them in the rear one day watch and see and i hope it bits them hard..i dont think theres alot of scammers on here at all..I just know its the people in the forum that makes people sound like they are a SCAMMER..Cause i know because im not a Scamer but everyone thinks i am because of these guys Running there damn mouths on other people..I done some buisness with a few of these guys that they said was scammers but i never had a problem with them on here..So i know theres not alot of scammers on here its just they think there the bad guys..Well they are Wrong..So thats why the foutm is a BIG ASS JOKE..and people that believes them are just as bad as they are in the Forum..I like you Tod cause u dont talk bad abouit me..But if u need any help from me just let me know..
Old 02-03-2010, 06:05 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

My response.

To: littlehotrod
Posted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:31 am
Subject: Re: hey bud

I have not read all of the thread so I do not know what you are talking about on some of this stuff...BUT from what I have read,I would NEVER deal with you. Sorry just the facts. I sell on ebay and I do not have the problems you have. Once you are paid for something it no longer belongs to you,and sick or not,it is UP TO YOU TO GET IT TO THE NEW OWNER. Just because I do not join in the bashing does not mean I am on your side. Actions speak MUCH louder than words,so if you want to win my trust,along with the other people on here...stop TELLING us how good of a guy you are and start SHOWING us by making right on some of these deals.
I'm not sure why you PM me pleading your case, but the guys on this forum are pretty good at sniffing out a skunk based on the facts...and the general consensus is, you are bad news.(skunk) Sorry but that's how I see it. Forgive me for sideing with the other MEN on this forum that actually HONOR their deals and do not screw people over.I will side with them over a dude that always has a new excuse EVERY TIME.

Todd
Old 02-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Tod-

Did you get your fish tank?

Scorp
Old 02-03-2010, 06:13 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Scorpion1110
Tod-

Did you get your fish tank?

Scorp
Yes but still waiting on replacement fish. :lol:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -