Thread: jacky 427

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

jacky 427

anybody know anything about this guy,or has anyone done business with this guy? He has an ad posted, without this phone number, doesn't answer questions, won't give out his phone number. I'm wondering if he is a scammer, if not I wonder why he is advertising a car for sale that he doesn't want to sell

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: jacky 427

Quote Originally Posted by wildrod
    anybody know anything about this guy,or has anyone done business with this guy? He has an ad posted, without this phone number, doesn't answer questions, won't give out his phone number. I'm wondering if he is a scammer, if not I wonder why he is advertising a car for sale that he doesn't want to sell
    We get a lot of those, I quess they cant be scammers if they dont reply :lol:
    can you list the ad number? maybe if a bunch of us start sending him messages asking about the car we might get a reply...
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Wildrod:

I would steer clear of this guy. There are threads about him in the past & he typically has cars for sale that are not his.... so he can get attention or something... there is another one here called "HAL396" that is the same thing (who knows, maybe same guy). Anyways, TIME SUCKER... wasted a lot of my time back a few years ago when looking for a 68 to 70 Chevelle. Every time I called, it was sold or he had another car just like it (way under priced). That is what I was told- when he bothered to answer the phone. Good Luck! Scooter
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    Wildrod:

I would steer clear of this guy. There are threads about him in the past & he typically has cars for sale that are not his.... so he can get attention or something... there is another one here called "HAL396" that is the same thing (who knows, maybe same guy). Anyways, TIME SUCKER... wasted a lot of my time back a few years ago when looking for a 68 to 70 Chevelle. Every time I called, it was sold or he had another car just like it (way under priced). That is what I was told- when he bothered to answer the phone. Good Luck! Scooter
    Hey Scooter,
    Hal396 is back!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...amaro-454.html

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/0...maro-454-.html

Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Ah Yes... good ol' Hal396. I see his pictures/cars look about the same; but his asking price came up. Back in the day, he would have asked about 6 or 7K for the split-bumper... now he wants people to mortgage their house to buy the car that someone else owns. Nice!
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"