2002 White Chevrolet Dually

Old 01-21-2010, 12:25 PM
BuckeyeShaker
APPRENTICE

Default 2002 White Chevrolet Dually

Looking for some information please on this vehicle's whereabouts.

There was a White 2002 Crew Cab 4x4 Chevrolet Dually with the 6.6 duramax engine in it for sale in Washington, Pa. owned by Art Hathaway (has mini pulling tractors) AD#1743719 on racingjunk. It was sold on Wednesday January 13th of this year to an individual that I believe works at some dealership (Possibly a Chevrolet one) and lives about an hour away from Washington, Pa. I need to get in contact with this person ASAP. If anyone has any information about this truck or maybe knows who bought it I would greatly appreciate a phone call at (419-565-8794) or send me an email at [email protected] as soon as you could.

I am very interested in buying this vehicle if it can be bought. That is the only reason I'm looking for it. Of course I'm willing to make this person that owns it now one heck of an offer.

Again, if anyone has any info on this vehicle please contact me. I would appreciate it. Thank-You.
Old 01-22-2010, 03:15 PM
BuckeyeShaker
APPRENTICE

Does anyone remember this truck when it was on racingjunk? It was located in Washington,Pa.
Old 01-30-2010, 11:36 AM
BuckeyeShaker
APPRENTICE

Still looking for this truck that was for sale in Washington, Pa. around mid December of 09' and sold January 13th of this year. It was AD#1743719 in the Towing/Trailers section of racingjunk. It was a White 2002 Chevy Crew Cab 4x4 Dually with the 6.6 Duramax in it.

It was bought by an individual that lives around an hour away from Washington, Pa. I don't know if they (the buyer) visits this site or not. If someone could pass the word along about this offer (if by chance you may know this person) I would appreciate it very much. Or you could give me a call at 419-565-8794 or email me at [email protected].

I would be willing to give $22,000.00 in CASH for it. Seriously!

Thank-You!
Old 01-30-2010, 01:18 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Tell us a little bit about the truck. What color was it? Where was it for sale? What kind of engine did it have?
Old 01-30-2010, 02:43 PM
BuckeyeShaker
APPRENTICE

If you read my last post (right above yours) it tells you the color, engine, year etc......

If you would like to see a picture of it put AD#1743719 in the search bar and it should come up.

Let me know. Thank's!
Old 01-30-2010, 04:46 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I looked at the ad...nice truck but you are too late. It has already been sold.
Old 01-31-2010, 01:24 AM
BuckeyeShaker
APPRENTICE

I realize that it has already been sold. I know this. I just want to know if the person that owns it now would be interested in selling it to me and making a profit. I know what they gave for it.

I also looked at this vehicle when it was for sale in person. It just took a week to round up this amount of money in cash. By then the seller (Art Hathaway) already had a "verbal agreement" with another individual. Just to shine some light on this whole deal.

I'm just trying to find the person that bought it to see if they might be willing to resell the vehicle to me. If not so be it. I know it's a long shot but I have to give it a try.

Thank's!
Old 01-31-2010, 01:38 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I was just kidding.
Old 01-31-2010, 03:33 PM
BuckeyeShaker
APPRENTICE

No problem.

What color is that on the Nova?