WHY THE SITE IS OF NO HELP TO SCAMMERS AND MULTIPLE NAMES?

Old 01-17-2010, 09:41 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default WHY THE SITE IS OF NO HELP TO SCAMMERS AND MULTIPLE NAMES?

While we were on the subject of NV and me telling my scammer story to him, defending the system, I decided to check up on my scammer and his many names. He went from having 5 different names to now having nike, loggingman, note, Instagators84, Instagators85 & Instagators86. There are probably more knowing him. He is as bad if not worse than littlehotrod. My question is this. Why can't the site recognize that......... And stop it?????

A) There is multiple names coming from the same IP address that is clearly used to skirt the limited number of ads that can be placed

B) The part/s they sell are listed with the EXACT same ad context under different names and from different states

C) They never pay for selling parts

D) Their name comes up in the scammers forum

There has to be something that can be done to keep these guys in check from their end. All I asked from my scammer was to pay RJ the money he owed them. He did'nt and has not made a single payment on any account. I think it will help if the site (which has the technology and information) would keep these guys from making all these names in the first place.

Why would they make no effort on this?
Old 01-18-2010, 06:04 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

The way you worded this you are indicating that I am your little scammer.You are also indicating that I am a scammer period. Else why would you include my name in this post and link me to your scammer.

BJuice Im asking that you step in here. You have the ability to clarify.

(1) I have only had 1 name on RJ since the day I joined.
(2) I dont sell parts. Only cars
(3) I have paid two memberships for the same account. Last year and this year.
(4) I have traded one car on RJ. value $5000.00
(5) I paid RJ $50.00 before the trade was even done.
(6) I have never scammed anyone on this site or any other.

Blown I really think you intended it to sound that way. Nice play on words.
Old 01-18-2010, 07:48 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

MVMYVETTES, I do not see him indicating you on his post, please explain.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:11 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Hummmm i dont see nvmyvettes. anywhere in the other post.all though he did say..nv.. but thats a long way, from. nvmyvettes
Old 01-18-2010, 08:17 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

oooHHH now i get it.this is kind of a over flow from the other post.about ( nv may i have a word with you ) now i seee..
Old 01-18-2010, 08:30 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

NV, my apologies. It was not at all intended for you, just that you got my juices stirring about the low life I had to deal with. While I was defending the boys here, I told you my story and it got me wondering if the ass I dealt with ever straightened up. He didnt and added more names and never payed RJ. I was not reading it the way you did, although I see your point. I fixed it.
Old 01-18-2010, 08:37 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

And by the way Mr paranoid, I just read the last line where you feel I did this on purpose "with a play on words". You know the line about assumption.

Once again, you are dead wrong. I had no intention of having it seem like it was you. I named all HIS NAMES and never even mentioned you by your full RJ name.
Old 01-18-2010, 09:00 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Blown I had several people read it before I even posted my comment.I never said a word, just let them read it. Every comment was the same. "WTH"? "When did you every have a deal with this guy?" You admitted that you saw my point. So what am I suppose to think? I appreciate you going back and changing it. But i really wish you would take my name out of this post, because you started a new thread on a totally different subject. It has nothing to do with me (NV). If Im dead wrong, then take my name out all together.You dont need it in there to make your point.
Old 01-18-2010, 05:01 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Here is one of the post that Blownalky was referring to.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...930&highlight=

BTW I think your one that got away
Old 01-18-2010, 06:07 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

NV

For someone who gets upset at things written, it seems like you are saying to ME that I got away???

Or is that a nice play on words??? A payback perhaps???

I proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that every single thing I stated ended up being the truth.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -