Thread: Ken. Ten. Mo . drag racers

Ken. Ten. Mo . drag racers

Hey everybody I hope everyone is surviving winter . I'm located in central Indiana and I was wondering when you guys start drag racing again . I'd like to get a couple of locals here to maybe head over to one of three states for an early weekend of racing , I know it'll be April before we can count on the weather cooperating here . Just wondering what the schedules are in your states . Thanks

Mo-Kan dragway

Go to MoKan Dragway.com

Located in Southwest MO. Start fun drags every weekend in Feb. (weather permitting of course) Close to Joplin, MO.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Don't know you live, but if want too travel about 35 miles south of Memphis, Holly Springs Ms. has a $70,000.00 race March 12-14th. $300.00 entry for all 3 days, $10,000.00 friday, free entry Sat. $50,000.00, $10,000.00 Sun.
    Fact is you don't even have to pay to run the sat. race, a gate pass will enter you, but NO time trials sat. PEROID.
    All imfo, on the web site.

Zip.

http://www.hollyspringsdragstrip.com/

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Fulton dragway in Fulton Ms is racing every weekend RIGHT NOW, weather permiting of course.
    It's located in northeast MS, just past Tueplo Ms on US Highway 78.

We were going to go last weekend, but it got rained out.

Planned on going this weekend, 80% chance rain

You can call the track ahead of time get directions and check weather, sorry no website.
    Track Phone # 662 862 2232
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***

Thanks everybody .