Might be a tool against scammers

Old 01-10-2010, 05:08 AM
bubba081676
SHOW GUEST

Default Might be a tool against scammers

I found this on another website and it sounds like a good tool against scammers.
www.ic3.gov
I'm going to give it a try.
Old 01-10-2010, 04:01 PM
gws64gto
APPRENTICE

I have personally used this website and they will respond to you-

In addition to this website, always file a complaint/ charges with your local law agencies and I know in California you can file a law suit against internet fraud no matter what state the criminal is in. File a law suit against them with your local Small Claims Court or Superior Court. Make them appear in court where the charges are filed (have all your documents/paper work in order). If they do not show up the…you win your judgement and the court system will go after the individual/ criminal by liening their property, attaching wages and their credit report.

Another suggestion, if they have a personal business, file complaints with their state or local license board. The government boards will suspend their business license until the issue/ judgement is resolved.

These lying internet crooks can run but they can’t hide forever….ALL THESE STEPS TAKES TIME, DO NOT QUIT, DO NOT LET ANY OF THEM OFF THE HOOK .....BE PERSISTANT !!!

Okay, now I feel better….I will get off my soap box but I can’t stand liars and thieves….Steve Howle in Forney Texas is feeling my wrath because I'm persuing/ excercising all of these options against him.