Watch out for Laurnie Foxworth

Old 01-05-2010, 06:10 PM
qtrmilekyle
SHOW GUEST

Default Watch out for Laurnie Foxworth

I sold a set of performance welding headers to Laurnie Foxworth of Morrisplains NJ 1-973-652-7358 , sent them COD cert check requested ! He prints Fake checks and passes them off to UPS as OFFICAL CHECK !!! Its a scam , dont send him any thing! UPS says its not there fault that the driver excepeted a check that looks fake as hell! WHATCH OUT FOR HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for checking out my post qtrmilekyle
Old 01-06-2010, 03:08 AM
wlpatterson
EXPERT BUILDER

Default Payment

I agree,Its not the drivers fault for accepting a fake check,He accepts ONLY the payment you require..You could have requested a Postal M.O/cash,.I will not ship COD under any circumstances,If we cant work out a payment plan we both can agree to I buy/Sell elsewhere..You ship COD & they dont accept,guess what? You eat the shipping..Sorry you got had & I Would think you would pursue the fake check,thats a biggie..
Old 01-06-2010, 08:10 AM
mooneye777
MASTER BUILDER

Thats your best avenue, check fraud is a serious deal, at least in my state it is. That would be a no brainer to prove that one to the athourities