Thread: onebad67nova (JOE HADDEN) great guy

onebad67nova (JOE HADDEN) great guy

JUST PICKED UP A BBC FROM JOE EARLIER TODAY. IT WAS EVERYTHING HE ADVERTISED AND HE EVEN GAVE ME THE BUILD SHEET AND RECEIPTS. HE'S OUT OF OXFORD, GA AND HE IS A STRAIGHT SHOOTER. HIS CALL NAME FITS HIM WELL, HE HAS ONE BAD 67 NOVA!!!!! THANKS JOE

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar

Re: onebad67nova (JOE HADDEN) great guy

Quote Originally Posted by fasteddy313
    JUST PICKED UP A BBC FROM JOE EARLIER TODAY. IT WAS EVERYTHING HE ADVERTISED AND HE EVEN GAVE ME THE BUILD SHEET AND RECEIPTS. HE'S OUT OF OXFORD, GA AND HE IS A STRAIGHT SHOOTER. HIS CALL NAME FITS HIM WELL, HE HAS ONE BAD 67 NOVA!!!!! THANKS JOE
    (stamped) i am glad to see someone pull a pan and verify parts...you did pull the pan didn't you ?

Add # please..so we can see if the seller makes his Honor payment. i am sure he will

thanks for feedback.
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT JUST SUPPOSE TO TAKE THEIR WORD???? YES BJUICE. I WORK TOO HARD FOR MY MONEY TO "GAMBLE "IT AWAY. HE EVEN OFFERS IN HIS AD TO PULL PAN TO VERIFY PARTS. I KNOW IT RUNS THE TIMES HE SAYS ALSO BECAUSE HE WAS ON PASS TIMES LAST WEEK ON THE SPEED CHANNEL.

AD 1754698. YES HE MADE AN HONOR PAYMENT. ATLEAST I THINK HE HAS. HE HAD 4 YESTERDAY AND 5 BY THE TIME I GOT HOME AND GOT BACK ON RJ. IT'S NOT FOOL PROOF BY NO MEANS BUT I FEEL ALOT BETTER DEALING WITH SELLERS WHO HAVE MADE THEM.

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Good deal.. your one of the few that Verifies.....don't believe me hang around and see what comes thru this scammer section..you would be amazed at the site un-seen purchases made.

just approved your friend request...Good luck with New engine
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE BEAST477's Avatar
    Well It's good to hear that someone actually got what they paid for. I knew there were still some good people out there. Good job both you guys.
    BEAST477

Only a rich man can afford to use cheap parts.

http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/177549

fasteddy313 Thanks for the compliments 8) The best part of Drag Racing & Racing Junk is the folks you get to meet. I have bought,sold & traded on Racing Junk with success. We had one little hiccup on a trailer we bought on here but if he can live with it then I can live without it. Karma's a bitch.... Thanks again & glad you liked the old raggedy 67 nova......