WATCH OUT FOR THIS CROOK. Usually sells from Doylestown, PA

Old 12-30-2009, 05:37 PM
monkeyshines
SHOW GUEST

Default WATCH OUT FOR THIS CROOK. Usually sells from Doylestown, PA

His name is Jim Graham, Middle name is Blaine. If you have BBC parts on racing junk there is a good chance you'LL hear from him. He will never give you his address. If you are in the PA, NJ area he will slowly try to make himself part of your race team while slowly removing race parts of yours. He will promise to do all kinds of work, especially on your motors, in trade for things he wants. The biggest thing he does is offer to get parts fixed and repaired but he never does. In time you will come to realize he doesn't know dick about drag racing or motor building. Once he senses that you've become aware of all of his bullshit, he's gone with all of your stuff.

James Blaine Graham
He says he is a US Marine of 40 years, if thats the case, he sure is an embarassment to the Marines
Stationed at Fort Dix NJ but out on medical leave
Has no profile on RJ ,
Usually sells under some Nitro name out of Doylestown, PA.
OFFERING A CARBON FIBER bird catcher with no price, that never sells
cell # is 215-901-3600
Really lives in Willow Grove, PA
AND HE'LL BE CALLING TO STEAL YOUR STUFF
Old 12-30-2009, 08:49 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/0...y-You-Got.html

and

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/1665226/ad.html

and

http://www.motorcycleads.com/categor...S-454-4X4.html

and

http://www.nmcadigital.com/forums/sh...ad.php?p=49121

He knows his way around the web- for sure. Many hits. Nitroinsanity, Nitromadness, nitrofunny, FastET are a few of his names. However I do not see a shred of bad feedback other than your post- and he is on Yellow Bullett as well.

I think you will have to provide more information, and some specific proof before this seller can be considered a scammer.

Scorp
Old 01-03-2010, 02:42 PM
monkeyshines
SHOW GUEST

Default WATCH OUT FOR THIS CROOK. Usually sells from Doylestown, PA

When he first showed up to buy parts from me, he explained he was a marine and that he was out on medical leave from a bomb that exploded near him. I have a very high respect for our guys in the military. Over the next couple of weeks he called and in one of our conversations I told him I was selling a 28ft pace trailer I had. He said he could really use it so I struck a deal with him on the trailer(labor & machine (as he worked PT at a shop)) to rebuild another BBC motor I had. I would purchase all the parts he needed. Of course he needed and took the trailer immediately. However, when it came time for him to do his part, It took him forever. All my money was tied up in dealing with him, so I didn't race all summer, he barely got the motor back to me in time for the Ten Grand Nationals
At the same time, I had another 565 that I blew up at Norwalk last year. He said he would check it out and let me know if he could fix it so I sent the shortblock, heads, and tunnel ram with him. About a week went by and I asked him how long it was going to take to check it out, he said he did and everything was damaged and he that he just threw it all in a dumpster. One cylinder let go. I find it hard to believe that absolutely nothing in the motor could be saved.
I asked him 5 times to bring back the heads and intake, and always got some kind of excuse on why he couldn't. These excuses caused me to watch him a bit closer. While all of this is going on, he hits me up for a tunnel ram/ nitrous setup I have for a tall deck BBC. He can only pay for half of it at the time, never got the rest.
This year at Nortwalk I lost a trans. Of course he offered to have a trans guy he knows look at it. He came back and told me everything was shot. Cost me $2600 cash to rebuild my PG. And it had to be cash. Since when does Trans Specialties (where he got all the parts)not take a credit card. A week later he had PG parts for sale on racing junk. The BBC he has listed on RJ, sometimes the ad has it with 320's and other times without.
For the last 4 weeks I have ask him to return my parts and if you want to give me your cell number I'd be happy to forward you the text message he sent telling me that I didn't answer my phone one day cause he needed some racing fuel I had and that cost him money so he's keeping my parts. The truth is, He never planned on returning them. This is his way of justifying in his head that he isn't stealing.
Old 01-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

wow...would like to hear both sides of this one.
Old 01-03-2010, 03:22 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

sounds to me like i would mount his ass !!!! and then call it even..as i was pissing in his unconscious mouth !! and have bail money ready..it wouldnt be the first time,,( on having the bail money ready part )
Old 01-03-2010, 04:37 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I believe that I would have quit giving him my stuff after the first screw job..JMO
Old 01-04-2010, 05:42 PM
farrigno
JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by maniac
I believe that I would have quit giving him my stuff after the first screw job..JMO
EXZACTLY!! something is fishy here...sounds like a friendship gone bad!
Old 01-04-2010, 06:01 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: WATCH OUT FOR THIS CROOK. Usually sells from Doylestown,

Originally Posted by monkeyshines
When he first showed up to buy parts from me, he explained he was a marine and that he was out on medical leave from a bomb that exploded near him. I have a very high respect for our guys in the military. Over the next couple of weeks he called and in one of our conversations I told him I was selling a 28ft pace trailer I had. He said he could really use it so I struck a deal with him on the trailer(labor & machine (as he worked PT at a shop)) to rebuild another BBC motor I had. I would purchase all the parts he needed. Of course he needed and took the trailer immediately. However, when it came time for him to do his part, It took him forever. All my money was tied up in dealing with him, so I didn't race all summer, he barely got the motor back to me in time for the Ten Grand Nationals
At the same time, I had another 565 that I blew up at Norwalk last year. He said he would check it out and let me know if he could fix it so I sent the shortblock, heads, and tunnel ram with him. About a week went by and I asked him how long it was going to take to check it out, he said he did and everything was damaged and he that he just threw it all in a dumpster. One cylinder let go. I find it hard to believe that absolutely nothing in the motor could be saved.
I asked him 5 times to bring back the heads and intake, and always got some kind of excuse on why he couldn't. These excuses caused me to watch him a bit closer. While all of this is going on, he hits me up for a tunnel ram/ nitrous setup I have for a tall deck BBC. He can only pay for half of it at the time, never got the rest.
This year at Nortwalk I lost a trans. Of course he offered to have a trans guy he knows look at it. He came back and told me everything was shot. Cost me $2600 cash to rebuild my PG. And it had to be cash. Since when does Trans Specialties (where he got all the parts)not take a credit card. A week later he had PG parts for sale on racing junk. The BBC he has listed on RJ, sometimes the ad has it with 320's and other times without.
For the last 4 weeks I have ask him to return my parts and if you want to give me your cell number I'd be happy to forward you the text message he sent telling me that I didn't answer my phone one day cause he needed some racing fuel I had and that cost him money so he's keeping my parts. The truth is, He never planned on returning them. This is his way of justifying in his head that he isn't stealing.

ok let me go ahead and ask you something ?..Are you a dumb a$$ or the most Gulliable person i have every heard of ???...i mean come on man when did the light come ?...you sat here and told us he got over on you several times and you were suspicious of him but you send him more parts and Money.....gimme a Freaking Break there Monkey BOy......something ain't adding up !!!!

i don't need to hear both sides..i done heard enough.....

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 01-04-2010, 06:16 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Yeah i agree something here just doesn't feel right, Something fishy here :roll: :roll:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 01-04-2010, 10:13 PM
monkeyshines
SHOW GUEST

Guy's, This was in no way a friendship gone bad. At best, it was an acquaintance gone bad. The chain of events were overlapping and ongoing. It wasn't as if one event ended, then he came back started hanging around and then the next thing happened. All this stuff is mixed in over months with all the other everyday highs and lows, good and bad thats in everyones life. It's easy to read what someone has written and comment. Even I can read this summarized version and think what a dumb _uck I was. Gullible, ya might say. I like to think the best of people, but the truth is, it has bitten me in the ass more times then I care to remember. My goal here wasn't to show what a stupid ass I was. I posted this as a warning to others, thats it. If you want to do business with him, do business with him. But before you do, scroll to where Scorp wrote and check the links. This guy operates with how many different names? Read his ads. only lists a cell phone. Some say he's from Doylestown PA, sometimes Chalfont PA. From what he always told me, he lives in Willow Grove. The suburban he has for sale has Virginia tags on it. Now ask yourself, why would someone operate with all these names, post different locations unless he wants to be hard to find.
Anyway guys, keep hammering away. Happy New Year

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -