LOCK and LOAD...!

Old 12-28-2009, 10:14 AM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Default LOCK and LOAD...!

http://www.examiner.com/x-3704-Colum...al-policestate

"In the dead of night on December 17, 2009, President Barack Hussein Obama placed the United States of America under the authority of the international police organization known as INTERPOL, granting the organization full immunity to operate within the United States."
Old 12-28-2009, 06:39 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

This is NOT good folks..."How do you like my change NOW?":twisted:

CONCLUSIONS

In light of what we know and can observe, it is our logical conclusion that President Obama's Executive Order amending President Ronald Reagans' 1983 EO 12425 and placing INTERPOL above the United States Constitution and beyond the legal reach of our own top law enforcement is a precursor to more damaging moves.

The pre-requisite conditions regarding the Iraq withdrawal and the Guantanamo Bay terrorist detention facility closure will continue their course. meanwhile, the next move from President Obama is likely an attempt to dissolve the agreements made between President Bush and other states preventing them from turning over American military forces to the ICC (via INTERPOL) for war crimes or any other prosecutions.

When the paths on the road map converge - Iraq withdrawal, Guantánamo closure, perceived American image improved internationally, and an empowered INTERPOL in the United States - it is probable that President Barack Obama will once again make America a signatory to the International Criminal Court. It will be a move that surrenders American sovereignty to an international body whose INTERPOL enforcement arm has already been elevated above the Constitution and American domestic law enforcement.

For an added and disturbing wrinkle, INTERPOL's central operations office in the United States is within our own Justice Department offices. They are American law enforcement officers working under the aegis of INTERPOL within our own Justice Department. That they now operate with full diplomatic immunity and with "inviolable archives" from within our own buildings should send red flags soaring into the clouds.

This is the disturbing context for President Obama's quiet release of an amended Executive Order 12425. American sovereignty hangs in the balance if these actions are not prevented through public outcry and political pressure. Some Americans are paying attention, as can be seen from some of the earliest recognitions of this troubling development here, here and here. But the discussion must extend well beyond the Internet and social media.

Ultimately, a detailed verbal explanation is due the American public from the President of the United States detailing why an international law enforcement arm assisting a court we are not a signatory to has been elevated above our Constitution upon our soil.

http://threatswatch.org/analysis/200...r-sovereignty/
Old 12-28-2009, 06:45 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I've passed this on to everyone I know and asked them to pass it on.
Old 12-28-2009, 06:52 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

DONE !!
Old 12-28-2009, 07:42 PM
DRTRCR22
EXPERT BUILDER

Ya know, for years I have been ignoring my right wing radical friends in their rants and raves about the coming of the
New World Order

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_World_Order_(conspiracy_theory)

But, I now see that it IS just right around the corner, staring us (U.S.) right in the face...

It is time for us to be scared people... very scared... I am not a political lunatic but from what I am seeing and hearing now from all kinds of sources, I can see we are in for big trouble real quick...!

Jim