FORD 5.0 BBK SSI intake FUEL Pressure Help needed!

Old 12-26-2009, 06:17 AM
jrfox
SHOW GUEST

Default FORD 5.0 BBK SSI intake FUEL Pressure Help needed!

I know after the fact that the BBK SSI intake wasnt the answer to all of my questions. Probablly, I wouldnt have purchased it looking back. However I have a question? the installation manual doesnt show which is high pressure and which is low pressure line going into the intake. The smaller line goes into the Fuel pressure regulator on the side of the fuel rail. And the larger line goes in the end of the fuel rail. Normally, I would guess the larger is high! But shouldnt the high pressure go into the fuel regulator and the return comes out of the end of the fuel rail after passing through the pressure regulator. Can you help which is which? I need to get this started today, please dont guess if you dont know for sure. Thankssssss, jrf [email protected]

application: ford 1997 gt40 5.0
Old 12-26-2009, 06:45 PM
gnsrule
SENIOR BUILDER

Generally the feed(high) side goes thru the rail and the return (small) goes back to the tank from the regulator.
Sounds like you got it right the first time.

Hope this helps,

Craig