Thread: question about nos solenoids

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

question about nos solenoids

i have a cheater plate but i need to get new noids
    do i have to run the cheater noids or can u use say powershot or super powershot noids
    i know the orifice is defferent and ive heard it will change the size of the shot
    is this true....im new to the hole nitrous thing and any advice would be appreciated

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Plate

You can run ANY Noid you want!The Noid has a Limit of what it will Flow,as the Plate?
    Later
    G 8)

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    I had a 400 powershot plate system on my Camaro. It came with Cheater solenoids for the fuel.
    It Ain't Over Til Its NOVA - 634ci of S*#t Your Pants!

NOS

You can run any solinoid you want but the bigger the orfice on the solinoid the more it will change your tune up so be careful.

I had a Top Sportsman Car that I used to brag I only shot with 200HP jets, however i had the big NOS brand bottom exit Nitrous solinoid on it and it does make a big difference.

nitrous solenoids

How often do you need to rebuild them?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE

Re: question about nos solenoids

Quote Originally Posted by bowhay
    i have a cheater plate but i need to get new noids
    do i have to run the cheater noids or can u use say powershot or super powershot noids
    i know the orifice is defferent and ive heard it will change the size of the shot
    is this true....im new to the hole nitrous thing and any advice would be appreciated
    My advice is to use the parts that NOS put together as a kit and follow their instructions for the tune up. Someone who is familiar with Nitrous mixing matching things is different than a beginner swapping stuff around. Just my opinion.

7. Racing Junk