Thread: Shifter Scam

Shifter Scam

On Nov 22 i bought and paid for a shifter for my vega from a Johny Davis.I cant remember his screen name and im trying to find the old post but he deleated it right after payment. Name is John Davis aka Johny Davis im guessing. Address is 544 Ave 19 Hattiesburg ,Miss 39401.I got all his infro from the place i sent him the money order.I have no clue what i can do or should do,and any info would be greatly appreciated. Ty

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    did you keep any e-mails? ad #?
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ty,
    Did he communicate with you at all through the RJ message system? If he did check to see if you still have the messages...
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Member JUNIOR BUILDER

Re: Shifter Scam

Quote Originally Posted by TonySmith1358
    On Nov 22 i bought and paid for a shifter for my vega from a Johny Davis.I cant remember his screen name and im trying to find the old post but he deleated it right after payment. Name is John Davis aka Johny Davis im guessing. Address is 544 Ave 19 Hattiesburg ,Miss 39401.I got all his infro from the place i sent him the money order.I have no clue what i can do or should do,and any info would be greatly appreciated. Ty
    So what happened? did you get your shifter>

5. Racing Junk