Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: badchef1960 loves to play games

badchef1960 loves to play games

If you get any messages from this wannabe clown - badchef1960 - just ignore them since he never responds anyway. I think he must be lonely and wishes for a better life. He must like to pretend he can buy toys but he apparantly can't afford them or can't use them or maybe his mommy won't let him have them.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    What exactly is he doing? take your money? not show up for trade? asking questions is not a scam :?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    :? :? :? :?

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I got some messages from this guy on my bike, he made me an offer, I made a counter offer he said to call him, I did, left 4 messages and he never called me back! about 3 weeks later sends me another message, same offer, I replied and told him if he is serious to call me, I am done playing games, never heard back from him. The one thing I did notice is he always sent the messages at about 2 o'clock in the morning!
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE THERATTLER's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by harbone66
    I got some messages from this guy on my bike, he made me an offer, I made a counter offer he said to call him, I did, left 4 messages and he never called me back! about 3 weeks later sends me another message, same offer, I replied and told him if he is serious to call me, I am done playing games, never heard back from him. The one thing I did notice is he always sent the messages at about 2 o'clock in the morning!
    he had to wait for his MaMa to go to bed before he could use the computer and telephone
    ***IN GOD WE TRUST***GOD BLESS AMERICA******

He made me an offer on my ad and I accepted it. Never heard back again. He must get his rocks off doing that. The best thing to do is to block him and let him play his games elsewhere. Good riddance.

/?

He just made an OFFER on My 3500 GMC,I Accepted it and sent a email back?I'll let you know what Happens?
    I COULD Give a S#!T if He buys it or Not?
    Later
    G 8)

Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar

Re: /?

Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    He just made an OFFER on My 3500 GMC,I Accepted it and sent a email back?I'll let you know what Happens?
    Later
    G 8)
    nice looking truck Greg !
    Bjuice..

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

Re: /?

Quote Originally Posted by bjuice
    Quote Originally Posted by bbchevy
    Later
    G 8)
    nice looking truck Greg !
    Well Guess what?
    Never heard back from the Guy?
    But THANKS for the Hit!
    Later
    G 8)

Senior Member EXPERT BUILDER

Badchef1960

I also have had an offer from him on my 97 Z28-Looking at a 540 bbc he has for my car..He did send photos & called me so I cant tell if its the real deal or not..I havent responded because Im waiting for someone local to get back to me this week.I can tell you this much,if hes a wannabe hes done his studies..He really seems to know what hes talking about..Guess we will wait & see--Hes actually contacted me several times & theres long periods between..???

11. Racing Junk