Thread: HAVE YOU HAD DEALINGS WITH KENNY DORSA OF SELDEN N.Y.

HAVE YOU HAD DEALINGS WITH KENNY DORSA OF SELDEN N.Y.

Lets hear your story about your deal. Know they are out there. Have a couple already and know theres more out there.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    did he have a few parts for sale awhile back?

Quote Originally Posted by SixSec85Camaro
    did he have a few parts for sale awhile back?
    Not sure if parts are involved. As far as I know its been car and cash deals. Might have had a trailer too.

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Maybe you could start a fourth thread about him! You just don't get it do you? Show your proof or clam up dude. Nobody here wants to see your useless babble and different threads if you aren't going to show proof!
    I know, you posted some words in another thread, meaningless w/o documentation. I bought a car from the Pope, it needed a headliner and had a blown head gasket he didn't tell me about! I have a heavy investigation going on right now, can't tell anymore about it until the Pope is prosecuted! I hope everyone believes me! Can you not tell we have enough drama in here now?
    Hell, you didn't even get screwed thru RJ, go to the place you were boned at.

another useless thread :roll: :roll:

Quote Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
    Maybe you could start a fourth thread about him! You just don't get it do you? Show your proof or clam up dude. Nobody here wants to see your useless babble and different threads if you aren't going to show proof!
    I know, you posted some words in another thread, meaningless w/o documentation. I bought a car from the Pope, it needed a headliner and had a blown head gasket he didn't tell me about! I have a heavy investigation going on right now, can't tell anymore about it until the Pope is prosecuted! I hope everyone believes me! Can you not tell we have enough drama in here now?
    Oh Man, the Pope ripped you off? Was it the headliner in the front or the back?

Thats that piece of junk I got from him!! Send me $500 cash for it and its yours, that includes shipping anywhere in the world. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion
    Quote Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
    Oh Man, the Pope ripped you off? Was it the headliner in the front or the back?

I wonder if it's NHRA legal. . You could drive and have a spotter in the "bubble".

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by slowmotion
    I wonder if it's NHRA legal. . You could drive and have a spotter in the "bubble".
    Hell yeah! If you are bracket racing you dont have to worry about watching the other racer, just before the finish line the spotter can yell BRAKE, BRAKE, BRAKE! :lol:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

:lol: :lol: :lol: