jimmit

Old 12-03-2009, 07:28 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Default jimmit

Another ad from jimmit $7,500.00
have a nice built 70 back half fire bird full cage 12 bilt all mosher, ladder bar coil over ext fenders and extra hood headers for big chevy and small chevy alum rad fan driveshaft cross mber complete roller sell /trade lets
Seller Phone Number: 419 704 7741

This item is NEW

Trades ACCEPTED: drags cars /duliie truck ect trade value higher

Item Location: WATERVILLE, OH Get Directions To This City

mit
Old 12-04-2009, 05:55 AM
jimmit
APPRENTICE

dont you have any thing better too do with your time cant you see this is makeing you look like a fool with too much time on your hands your not stoping me from selling or tradeing these cars i just sold one yesterday without your help and yes as always i took the loss and wasnt what he said it was and mine was on here before i got home for sale or trade ?? like the stuff you try too sell so why dont go get a life and spend your time doing something worth while?? have a nice day
Old 12-04-2009, 06:14 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jimmit
dont you have any thing better too do with your time cant you see this is makeing you look like a fool with too much time on your hands your not stoping me from selling or tradeing these cars i just sold one yesterday without your help and yes as always i took the loss and wasnt what he said it was and mine was on here before i got home for sale or trade ?? like the stuff you try too sell so why dont go get a life and spend your time doing something worth while?? have a nice day
sorry Jimmy, your reputation proceeds you and if we can save the next person from getting screwed over by you, we will! :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-04-2009, 10:44 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I have just enough spare time to try and stop A$$ CLOWN SCAMMERS like you from scamming another person, I am at work right now earning a living, then i go home and work in my garage untill at least midnight, I don't scam folks out of money like you and some others do I HAVE A JOB AND EARN A HONEST LIVING :!: :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 12-04-2009, 10:56 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

You guys are exactly right (Harb & Mopar). Jimmit can't even spell, much less question anyone here. Give me a break!! Jimmit, you STINK & have proved yourself enough... keep running your ignorant mouth.
Old 12-09-2009, 06:51 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

all turds must float to the top!!! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 03-16-2010, 03:31 AM
briancandmissy
APPRENTICE

Default jimmit the snake

jimmit got me too this week. I traded with him and was suppose to get a converter with the deal. No converter in with the other stuff. Hangs up the phone when I try to call him. Hope you can sleep well at night Jim. Funny how you post on here about how all these guys are wrong, but have yet to see any comments about how well you treated someone!!! What comes around goes around Slick Jimmy. Someday you will screw the wrong guy, and when you least expect it you will get yours. Not from me. I forgive you for being a lowdown piece of trash that likes to screw us honest buyers and sellers out of our hard earned money. I wish you the best. There is a good place for guys like you in the after life. Tell Satan I said hello. Brian
Old 03-16-2010, 06:09 AM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: jimmit the snake

Originally Posted by briancandmissy
jimmit got me too this week. I traded with him and was suppose to get a converter with the deal. No converter in with the other stuff. Hangs up the phone when I try to call him. Hope you can sleep well at night Jim. Funny how you post on here about how all these guys are wrong, but have yet to see any comments about how well you treated someone!!! What comes around goes around Slick Jimmy. Someday you will screw the wrong guy, and when you least expect it you will get yours. Not from me. I forgive you for being a lowdown piece of trash that likes to screw us honest buyers and sellers out of our hard earned money. I wish you the best. There is a good place for guys like you in the after life. Tell Satan I said hello. Brian
damn that sucks Brian ! He races norwalk and milan if you'd like to ask him for the parts
Old 03-16-2010, 07:31 AM
briancandmissy
APPRENTICE

Default I will race there

Yeah it sucks. But I will do some traveling to race this year.
Old 03-16-2010, 03:16 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Do you have an ad# for his latest scamming ways? We can ruffle his feathers a little. He likes us here in the forum section.
Don't let him off that easy. Contact local autorities and let them know about it. I'm sure they have dealt with him before.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -