Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunboys

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER

Sunboys

If Sunboys has a problem with this site,lets keep it fair for everyone that are really seeking help.This thread is dedicated to the batlle of witts between Sonboys and what seems to be everyone else. Lets Do it !!! I'll play!!!

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Re: Sunboys

Quote Originally Posted by nvmyvettes
    If Sunboys has a problem with this site,lets keep it fair for everyone that are really seeking help.This thread is dedicated to the batlle of witts between Sonboys and what seems to be everyone else. Lets Do it !!! I'll play!!!
    X2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    X3 Bring it :!: :!: :!:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    hell im in
    CRIMEDOG
    Sam Wood

Re: Sunboys

Quote Originally Posted by nvmyvettes
    Guys- lets put this to bed. its needless and takes our time from dealing with Scammers.

Sonboys is indeed a wisea$$ but he's not a scammer. He's got a sharp tongue and I believe a sharp wit. Don't you think that would come in handy in dealing with the scammers? I think so.

Think about it- my gut tells me that he isnt the guy who should be getting our attention.

Attacking him is like feeding on ourselves.

Sonboys, welcome to the party. Interested in chassing a few bad guys?

Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

Senior Member MASTER BUILDER
    OK Sun, The balls in your court and your on stage.Just keep an open mind ,and try not to make it personal and I think you'll do alright.
    Good Luck Again Darrell

Fact is, I believe what Scorp is trying to convey is right... we probably all feel this deep down inside. I like a battle of the wits when someone has it coming... I am Irish, what else am I going to do??? Scorp is right... justice for scammers is more important.

Having said this, I do not trust sonboy. I don not feel he is honest (yet) either. He has not earned respect here; he is also arrogant. His stories are marginal at best... only my opinion boys... I could be wrong here. If he wants to act like a gentleman, then I will treat him like one. If not, then he is another blow-hard who will disappear eventually.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"

Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigsby
    Fact is, I believe what Scorp is trying to convey is right... we probably all feel this deep down inside. I like a battle of the wits when someone has it coming... I am Irish, what else am I going to do??? Scorp is right... justice for scammers is more important.

Having said this, I do not trust sonboy. I don not feel he is honest (yet) either. He has not earned respect here; he is also arrogant. His stories are marginal at best... only my opinion boys... I could be wrong here. If he wants to act like a gentleman, then I will treat him like one. If not, then he is another blow-hard who will disappear eventually.
    you better watch it hippie, er I mean scooter!! :lol:
    Chris

As close to "Normal" as I can get...

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Hippie :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

Man, I was out tree-hugging & I come back to this.... my own brothers calling me a "Hippie". I am going to go eat some granola & smoke a joint now.
    "I would walk through hell on Sunday before I fear the enemy"