Thread: crower mechanical injection

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

crower mechanical injection

Has any one used one of the Crower Mechanical stack injections?

Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Yep, in fact i have 2 sets right now, (1) 2.9 maniflod, and (1) 3" complete ready to run, setup for nitrous also. They are pretty much like hilborn or Kinsler, same tuning charistics.
    Ron's fuel injection bought all their spare parts and the guy that used to run the Crowers' fuel injection shop still make nozzles at home (cheap).
    What's your question?

Zip.

Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    You answered my question thanks

Crower Mechanical stack injections

Hey Zip,

How do I get ahold of the guy that used to run the Crowers' fuel injection shop that still make nozzles at home? I want a set of the long ones for my Hilborn unit.
    Thanks, Dave

Re: Crower Mechanical stack injections

Quote Originally Posted by thamesrod
    Hey Zip,

How do I get ahold of the guy that used to run the Crowers' fuel injection shop that still make nozzles at home? I want a set of the long ones for my Hilborn unit.
    Thanks, Dave
    Call : Jerry 619-690-7803 . He is the old crower injector Guru !, and also the one that makes the nozzles at home, DIRT cheap too i might add.

He might not remember me ( John Allen) because it's been about a yr. since i last talked too him.

Zip.

Crower Mechanical stack injections

Hey Zip, Thanks for the info. You are the injection man

Junior Member SHOW GUEST

Quote Originally Posted by zipper06
    Hey Zip,

Thanks, Dave
    Call : Jerry 619-690-7803 . He is the old crower injector Guru !, and also the one that makes the nozzles at home, DIRT cheap too i might add.

He might not remember me ( John Allen) because it's been about a yr. since i last talked too him.

Zip.
    Wow! Sure glad i stumbled across this info on nozzels since i'm going to run a Crower stack this year that a friend of mine ran on a front engine dragster years ago. Thanks Zip

Zip, I read in another post that you think highly of Spud Miller. Well i'm glad to hear that and am in total agreement since he is the person who went through my system for me and was very patient and helpful with my many dumb questions.

Quote Originally Posted by soulshaker1962
    Quote Originally Posted by zipper06
    Hey Zip,

Thanks, Dave

Zip.
    Wow! Sure glad i stumbled across this info on nozzels since i'm going to run a Crower stack this year that a friend of mine ran on a front engine dragster years ago. Thanks Zip

Zip, I read in another post that you think highly of Spud Miller. Well i'm glad to hear that and am in total agreement since he is the person who went through my system for me and was very patient and helpful with my many dumb questions.
    Welcome, and yes Spud Miller dips a little stuff (aka nitro) and has a very good handle on running small amounts like 20/30%, better than nitrous with injection in my opinion. Funny i'm saying that since i have a circa 1969 Crower 3" b/blk injection setup nitrous for nozzles. :lol:

Zip.

Member CRAFTSMAN
    Spud Miller is an awesome knowledged fuel system guru, and also
    magneto guy,..I highly recommend him for your fuel and magneto desires.
    Spud set up my Hillborn 2.5 mechanicle stack injection along with, he took my 1.2 amp Vertex and made a monster 5.3 amps now,.
    he flows everything himself, and does all the configurations inhouse.

Very easy to deal with and reasonable too.

Vic Miller

Smoldery Smokey Burnouts To You All