John1923T John Miller Major Rip Off AD #1695860

Old 11-25-2009, 09:20 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Default John1923T John Miller Major Rip Off AD #1695860

I talk with the guy(John Miller) for over two weeks on trading.He claim to have 1923T that was built to compete in Summit Mag Most Beautiful Roadster Contest. And he advertises it as the winner. Ad#1695860. I search the net for this competion and couldnt find anything about it.Talk with him at least half a dozen times on the phone and emailed at least ten times.I finally decide to trade but then everytime I get the shipping company scheduled to pick it up John cant be reached. Then finally we get something together and I ship my car to him on 11/24/09. The driver lives in my area and we have become pretty good friends.(He looks out for me on trades) When he gets there with my car,and before unloading it, he ask John if he could inspect the T Bucket. John then procedes to tell him that there was water in the oil and he just discovered it the day before 11/23/09.He didnt bother to call or email me about it.My car didnt leave until 11/24/09 6:00 AM. Maybe John was hoping for a drop off and pick up and go.Lucky for me, it didnt work that way
Howerver it cost me $350.00 to send my car from Milton WV to Sandusky Ohio. And then another $350.00 to get it back.John I really hope you respond to this. I want my $700.00 back .I really think you have lied the whole time. I dont know what your trying to pull, but I will not leave this one alone. I know exactly where you live, and its not that far from me. And for $700.00 I will make the drive.Get the point!!!!
Old 11-25-2009, 10:56 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I sent him a message, lets see if he replies...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-25-2009, 11:19 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

He emailed me back stating he was sorry for the way things turned out, and he didnt want to send me a car that was messed up. But then he starts ragging on my car in the same email. Flat out lies.Check my ad out on line for the 57 T Bird. Not perfect but not junk either. He was told about the few issues that the car had . Plexiglass windows and a scratch on the trunk.. He claimed it needed a paint job and the interior was worn and faded, and the chrome needed rechrome. Also said the doors sagged. Dont think so to any of it !!!! He just got caught trying to pull a fast one.He was expecting a drop off pick up, not an inspection of the car as advertised. He also stated he paid half the bill to the driver.Dont know, the drivers not back yet. Even if he did, he still owes me $350 more. He had the chance to call or email to tell me his car had problems before mine left the driveway.I do hope he's not lying about the $350 he gave the driver,that softens the blow.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:22 AM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Here is my ad and my car

Ad #1711615
Old 11-25-2009, 03:20 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Well John ,I know you know about this thread.Thanks Harbone!! The more I think about this , the more I know that you know you were wrong.Else why did you pay the $350.00 "to get my car back to me." (Confirmed with the trucking company.) Because you felt it was the right thing to do. But then you screwed that up by trying to justify what you did by ragging on my car.
Then I hear that the driver was told that you didnt know the motor was blown. That your son must have took it out and blow it up. I cant believe that either.I believe you knew the motor was blown the whole time.I also dont believe your T won the Summit Mag Most Beautiful Roadster Contest.If there is even such a contest. You would think if there was it would be posted on the net somewhere.But the only place I find it is on your ads.
In short guy you screwed up. And at last count 73 people have read it since I posted today. My next stop is Craigslist where you have it listed for $15,000.00. After that I will send you some nice Google Earth Pics of your house .Hell I even have some nice pics of your driveway mail box.I may even post them on the net so people will know exactly who you are and what you do. And if you move to Florida as you state you plan to do on your Harley ad I will post there to. The net is a powerful tool to locate people.
So once again I want the other $350.00 you owe me and I will go away. Its your call.But if you decide not ,then I will get $350.00 worth of satisfaction by letting other people know who you are.
Old 11-25-2009, 03:26 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

well he replied right away to my email and I advised him to come on here and defend himself, well he has not so heres the message he sent me...

Subject: Re: winner most beautiful roadster/summit mag.car
Re: Ad #1695860 - winner most beautiful roadster/summit mag.car

No hes mad he wanted to do a trade and sent up a car that looks great in pic but was no where in quality to my car, I did pay for half of the shipping, and told him when we started If i did not like the car i would send it back.
I was more than fair. thanks.

now do with that what you please but if his car has the issue yuou stated then everyone needs to know!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-25-2009, 03:35 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

well.......somebody heres lying :roll: john1923t need to get on here and explain his side.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:20 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

John I know if your like me you save your pics. I would bet if you do you have at least 30 pics of my car from all different angles.I have the emails and if I have to I will post them on here.I have the ones telling exactly what my car was and any issues. Hell I even traced back to three previous owners,then contacted them, to try and get answer to your questions.
As far as us having an agreement not to trade if you or I didnt like the car is BS.
First, I havent even seen your car except for the crappy pics that you sent(No Close ups).That should of been flag there. Thats why I took so long to decide to trade.But I kept talking to thinking that maybe if there was somthing wrong you might disclose it.But I sent my car in blind faith that you were telling the thruth about your car. What you were not expecting is an inspection/ pick up.
Second. If the real reason was you didnt like my car then why the lie about your son blowing up the motor without your knowledge? And you only found out yesterday.
Third, Why did email me saying you were sorry,and stating that you didnt want to send me your car in that condidtion?

So either way, you lied.YOU ARE A LIAR!!!!
Old 11-25-2009, 04:31 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

the fact that john1023t took the time to respond to harbone66 & has not come on here to tell his side speaks volumes. snakes hide under rocks too :evil:
Old 11-25-2009, 04:32 PM
nvmyvettes
MASTER BUILDER

Some of the last emails between John and I. More to come

I am sorry for the way things turned out, I had a problem with my car and I did not want to send it to you like that. But, the T bird was rough, it needed a paint job the interior was rough and faded, the head liner was falling out, the
door hinges sagged and the plastic windows did not line up, the door sills had all the paint worn off, the chrome needed re done or polished, the body was very wavy, again I apologise but My t bucket is like new and needed nothing but a windshield,. thanks john

On [2009-11-21 10:17:45] nvmyvettes wrote:
> I been calling the trucking guy all morning.No answer.Im driving out to his house now. Will get back to you shortly
>
> On [2009-11-21 10:00:47] john1923t wrote:
> > is that t bird on the truck yet? will I get to drive it before it snows?
> >
> > On [2009-11-20 18:17:41] nvmyvettes wrote:
> > > I see you still got the T. I still have the bird. Man I hate that we couldnt get something together. The guy from the trucking company got a little irritated because I caused him two trips he wasnt planing on taking. But I talk to him yesterday and he's alright now. He still manage to make money without hauling our cars.I look at the pics your bucket about once a day.I've been offered two other Ts. They were nice, but I dont think they were as nice as yours.They had Blowers but no chrome or brass.I think thats what makes yours.
> > >
> > > Darrell
> > >
> > > On [2009-11-12 23:23:43] john1923t wrote:
> > > > just send me the trucking info, thanks
> > > >
> > > > On [2009-11-12 20:31:29] nvmyvettes wrote:
> > > > > Im surprised you still want to after all this. Its been a roller coaster.But were still on as far as im concerned.I just hung up with the trucking company and he's trying to get another car to take with him.He hauls up to 3 at a time. He said the $350 a car was fine. thanks darrell
> > > > >
> > > > > On [2009-11-12 18:32:53] john1923t wrote:
> > > > > > well let me know what you decide to do, thanks john
> > > > > >
> > > > > > On [2009-11-12 11:32:57] nvmyvettes wrote:
> > > > > > > Hey Again. Man Im sorry for the previous email.As I stated I talk to the guy that had the car three owners ago.He talk to me for an hour about the car.He stated it was a Regal and was worth a lot more than I was asking for it. Well I called Regal this morning and the guy there said it was not a Regal.I gave him the ad number from racing junk so he could check it out. He got real pissed that I had some pictures of Regals on my ad, and ask me to delete the ad or I could be sued.Then he preceded to tell me that all replica Birds were junk except for his Regals.I was still very nice to him,because I didn't want to add fuel to the fire.I did get a list of company's of the net that made these cars.Turns out they were quit a few. But when you do a search on them,nothing comes up except that they did make them for awhile.None of them are in business now.
> > > > > > > Maybe the guy I talk to thought that it was a Regal or maybe he is just full of it.He claimed the original owner paid $33,000 for it for his wife.So I don't know what I have.But like I stated I really like my car.I am re listing it on RJ again though.If I dont sell or trade its ok with me.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > On [2009-11-11 09:22:16] john1923t wrote:
> > > > > > > > you have way too many toys, I like the mercedes roadster, is the 32 steel or fiberglass?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > >

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -