Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Stephen Ramage alias Apache HP former Porkys Speedshop or ..

  1. #1
    Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4

    Stephen Ramage alias Apache HP former Porkys Speedshop or ..

    I was scammed by this lowlifer about 3-4 years ago when I bought a PG transmission with converter and Weld alumastar rim from him! The total with shipping to Spain was about $3300 which of course he never shipped to me!
    Always the same storys like, sorry was away racing or moving to another shop bla bla bla!

    Anyway no he promised to give me a sbc motor instead with only running-in time on it. The motor is now advertised here on RJ. This was yesterday and he also promised to take the add away and accept the "sale" to RJ.

    Also he promised to call my shipper and arrange delivery of the engine to his warehouse!

    So far of today nothing of what he promised me has happend!???
    STEPHEN RAMAGE - Get a life, show that you for once can do anything honest in your miserable life!
    Im for sure not the only one who wishes you behind bars!!

  2. #2
    Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4

    Re: Stephen Ramage alias Apache HP former Porkys Speedshop o

    Quote Originally Posted by emickem
    I was scammed by this lowlifer about 3-4 years ago when I bought a PG transmission with converter and Weld alumastar rim from him! The total with shipping to Spain was about $3300 which of course he never shipped to me!
    Always the same storys like, sorry was away racing or moving to another shop bla bla bla!

    Anyway no he promised to give me a sbc motor instead with only running-in time on it. The motor is now advertised here on RJ. This was yesterday and he also promised to take the add away and accept the "sale" to RJ.

    Also he promised to call my shipper and arrange delivery of the engine to his warehouse!

    So far of today nothing of what he promised me has happend!???
    STEPHEN RAMAGE - Get a life, show that you for once can do anything honest in your miserable life!
    Im for sure not the only one who wishes you behind bars!!
    Ok, this happend! Stephen called me and said that the add was taken off RJ and that he accepted the sale ( add # 1715510 )

    He also called my shipper Mark Fromm ( Fromm America ) of Paterson, NJ 07503 Great person to deal with Highly recomended for oversea shipping!! 800-631-7796

    Stephen will deliver the engine to the warehouse this coming monday!
    I now pray that this will happen so we can get an end to this story!
    I will keep you all updated on this next monday!

  3. #3
    Moderator RACING JUNKIE Harbone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,917
    Blog Entries
    1
    Good luck with that. Punch in his name or Porkys in the search section and see just how many posts are on here about him. It just may scare you...
    Chris

    As close to "Normal" as I can get...

  4. #4
    Administrator RACING JUNKIE bjuice's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Greenville s.c.
    Posts
    3,239

    Re: Stephen Ramage alias Apache HP former Porkys Speedshop o

    Quote Originally Posted by emickem
    Quote Originally Posted by emickem
    I was scammed by this lowlifer about 3-4 years ago when I bought a PG transmission with converter and Weld alumastar rim from him! The total with shipping to Spain was about $3300 which of course he never shipped to me!
    Always the same storys like, sorry was away racing or moving to another shop bla bla bla!

    Anyway no he promised to give me a sbc motor instead with only running-in time on it. The motor is now advertised here on RJ. This was yesterday and he also promised to take the add away and accept the "sale" to RJ.

    Also he promised to call my shipper and arrange delivery of the engine to his warehouse!

    So far of today nothing of what he promised me has happend!???
    STEPHEN RAMAGE - Get a life, show that you for once can do anything honest in your miserable life!
    Im for sure not the only one who wishes you behind bars!!
    Ok, this happend! Stephen called me and said that the add was taken off RJ and that he accepted the sale ( add # 1715510 )

    He also called my shipper Mark Fromm ( Fromm America ) of Paterson, NJ 07503 Great person to deal with Highly recomended for oversea shipping!! 800-631-7796

    Stephen will deliver the engine to the warehouse this coming monday!
    I now pray that this will happen so we can get an end to this story!
    I will keep you all updated on this next monday!
    hope it works out for you, i personally would check out the engine real good when you get it..Good Luck to you !!!
    Bjuice..

    "I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "

  5. #5
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Standing right behind you
    Posts
    1,210

    Re: Stephen Ramage alias Apache HP former Porkys Speedshop o

    Quote Originally Posted by emickem
    Quote Originally Posted by emickem
    I was scammed by this lowlifer about 3-4 years ago when I bought a PG transmission with converter and Weld alumastar rim from him! The total with shipping to Spain was about $3300 which of course he never shipped to me!
    Always the same storys like, sorry was away racing or moving to another shop bla bla bla!

    Anyway no he promised to give me a sbc motor instead with only running-in time on it. The motor is now advertised here on RJ. This was yesterday and he also promised to take the add away and accept the "sale" to RJ.

    Also he promised to call my shipper and arrange delivery of the engine to his warehouse!

    So far of today nothing of what he promised me has happend!???
    STEPHEN RAMAGE - Get a life, show that you for once can do anything honest in your miserable life!
    Im for sure not the only one who wishes you behind bars!!
    Ok, this happend! Stephen called me and said that the add was taken off RJ and that he accepted the sale ( add # 1715510 )

    He also called my shipper Mark Fromm ( Fromm America ) of Paterson, NJ 07503 Great person to deal with Highly recomended for oversea shipping!! 800-631-7796

    Stephen will deliver the engine to the warehouse this coming monday!
    I now pray that this will happen so we can get an end to this story!
    I will keep you all updated on this next monday!
    Just curious; why didnt he just ship the parts that were owed to you for three years, and secondly if he didnt ship the parts you paid for then why expect him to ship this SBC?

    Not sure about international law, but there might be tariffs or treatises that make what he did a high level offense. Did you check with local Law Enforcement? Hell i would have called the State department, Customs and anyone else I could think of to try and find that legal option that would cause LE to go after him.

    You deserve what you paid for and shouldnt settle for less.

    My bet is the motor doesn't come or is a nightmare. Takers?

    Scorp
    Cowards often find courage behind a keyboard. If you want to get personal, look me in the eye when you say it, and be man enough to deal with the consequences.

    Bullying whiny little scammers everywhere. Don't like it? Just keep crying.

  6. #6
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE DirkaDirka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Clarksville, TN
    Posts
    1,954
    I say a 4cylinder shows up.

    But yeah it is way too long and I too believe that he shoudl be sending at least the parts that were paid for not something else.
    Its all fun and games till someone loses a nut!

    http://www.racingjunk.com/profile/400466

  7. #7
    Senior Member RACING JUNKIE mopar1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Abingdon,Virginia
    Posts
    3,579
    This guy is nothing but scum,Scammed so many people and still getting by with it :!: :!:


    ''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
    Head's up the true drag race!!

  8. #8
    Junior Member SHOW GUEST
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    4

    Stephen Ramage

    Quote Originally Posted by harbone66
    Good luck with that. Punch in his name or Porkys in the search section and see just how many posts are on here about him. It just may scare you...
    Hi, and thanks for your support! I no now the whole story about him, had a long time "studying" him!
    I am so fedup whit this whole story, and its complicated when you sit like 3000 miles away!!
    Well, hopefully I get that motor instead and that is working too?
    Its such a shame that a few can make it so difficult for all the good guys!

  9. #9
    Member JUNIOR BUILDER
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    74
    Save a copy of any and all email conversations with him, Don't answer the phone, let him leave messages you can save. The more info you have the easier you can make it for the authorities

  10. #10
    Member MASTER JOURNEYMAN
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Fort Worth, Texas
    Posts
    39
    Good luck with this low life SCUM. He rips everybody off. He got me. Here are some of his ads.
    * 738 ci FULTON Promod Engine 6.11@ 230+ m.p.h
    * Wiseco pistons NEW 4.280 up to 4.600
    * NEW MGP BB CHEVYAlum. Rods 6.535 .400 long
    * BRAND NEW OLDS SB ROCKET BLOCK T/DECK
    * 67-69 Camaro/nova Pont/Big chief headers
    * SB 23 DEG STRIP DOMINATOR INTAKE
    Just Passin Through!!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Email us - Support@RacingJunk.com
Call us - 866.326.9227
Copyright © 2005-2016 RacingJunk.com All Rights Reserved.

Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. Use of this Web site constitutes acceptance of the RacingJunk.com
Terms of Use, Classifieds Disclaimer, Privacy Policy, and Cookie Policy