Buyer Beware of Charles Dixon - username quick940

Old 11-05-2009, 04:34 PM
Hermankass
SHOW GUEST

Default Buyer Beware of Charles Dixon - username quick940

Buyer beware of Charles Dixon in NJ. His username is quick940. I purchased a MSD Cranktrigger and Distributor from him on 9-30-09. I mailed him a money order on 10-1-09 and as of 11-5-09 I have not received my money back or the cranktrigger. I spoke with him prior to purchase and he seemed like an OK guy. I have talked with him at least twice since mailing him my money. On the first call he said my address had been lost and he would try to get it out that day. On the next call he said he finally mailed it and it should arrive within 3-5 business days. After giving him the benefit of the doubt - still no cranktrigger. I don't know if this guy is a real scammer but I know it has been over a month and I have never received my purchase.
Old 11-05-2009, 04:43 PM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Did he mention how he sent it? Was it thru UPS, USPS, FedEx? Did he get a tracking number?
Old 11-05-2009, 04:57 PM
Hermankass
SHOW GUEST

He was supposed to send it via USPS to my PO Box. He never mentioned any tracking number. I would love to be wrong about this guy but after more than a month it's hard to think positively.